Pet Peeve: The Undying

A friend suggested me to try GW2. DLing it RN so we can play this week end.

Main issue with trying new MMOs is that I’m always feeling like there isn’t a good enough hook for me to get into them. At least with friends it’s gonna be less of a “What am I supposed to do/go” journey.

1 Like

Just got a call from someone for a job interview. Now… It’s good that I got a call for a job and all, but something felt a bit off about the call…

When the man on the phone wanted to tell me his phone number (To call him when I’m around the base of operations), and when I was looking for a pen and paper, he was talking in a language I did not quite understand to someone else. I guess it was something business related with a co-worker, but it really was rather off-putting. Then when we were saying our farewells, he quickly hung up with the call still being connected, but there was a dial tone instead.

I don’t know if I’m just being paranoid, but that felt rather unsettling.

Take someone with you when you go if you’re concerned, or at the very least make sure someone knows when+where you’re gonna be and when you should be back.

3 Likes

I know I’ve said it before, as have many other, but Nightbourne customisation.

Ugh. I recently gave in and made a male Nightbourne, I love them as a race too much not to play one, and am so frustrated by their options. Maybe three of the limited number of hairstyles look like they actually fit their style, which really kills that sense of unique identity.

Also it would be nice to have more armour styles that fit the Nightbourne theme, but maybe I’m just not being creative enough with my transmogging. I’m using parts of the heritage armour at the moment and that works for now.

1 Like

`https://gamepedia.cursecdn.com/wowpedia/9/97/Legion_creature_concept_3.jpg

I mean look at this beautiful creature …

1 Like

GW2 is a fun casual MMO to play with friends.

2 Likes

Alot of the new allied races are lacking in custamisation options to be fair.

Also, alot of allied races hair/tattoo/misc options and stuff should also be available to their parent race, (and otherway around), that would add alot of options to alot of Allied races too.

Ayrenn is a really bad ruler

1 Like

Imagine throwing all your responsibility as heir to the crown aside to go backpacking through Tamriel as a teenager, and then returning home to claim the throne from your brother, who has dedicated the past ten years of his life to completing the ceremonies required for him to be crowned king, meanwhile shouting that other races are young and immature and that gives her a divine right to rule the Ruby Throne (of men).

But at the same time even after you claimed the throne, you still refuse to actually rule and make your cousin rule as a co-Queen over the capital, your own seat of power because you’re too busy returning to backpacking through Tamriel as a teenager.

Is this what sweet Naemon died for?

People talking positively about ESO makes me want to cry salty tears of sorrow.

Edit: Still no password recovery for SWTOR. If it turns out that my account got deleted somehow, then I’ll be very peeved… My Sith Assassin’s gonna be pretty pissed.

Speaking of ESO has anyone tried multiplayer Daggerfall?

Also my current peeve is the hub in Boralus, non discreet ERP and the trade chat in general peeves me.

1 Like

Alliance rp

1 Like

People :clap: keep :clap: doing :clap: this.

I don’t get it. It’s both difficult to read and is no doubt yet another reference I don’t know and not sure I even want to know.

points in a general direction
You’re all strange.

3 Likes

It’s clapping/pausing for emphasis between each word. It’s not a reference, it’s a thing people do.

Damn i lost the 5000th here as well…

Don’t have any peeves today. I wish you all a great RP evening. :heart:

Uruk, hai! :wave:

What a shame

• JC Denton
1 Like

Smacks lips What a rotten way to die.

1 Like