Pet Peeve: The Undying

I wish there was something more I could say

So, how can i remove a guild tag from forums?

try logging out then in again, if that doesn’t work, try doing it on the old forums; https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/941876/

Neither did work, oddly…
It has been a very long time since i am not in the guild, and was very briefly :thinking:

Strange.

Are you guildless at the moment?

Yep, didn’t join any after that

I’ve had the same problem for quite a while now, if that’s any reassurance! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Since there’s no general chat thread anymore, I’m just going to ask here.

Does anyone have a Tiny Blue Carp I could borrow for a bit? They’re quite expensive on the AH, but I need one to get the aquatic achievement for the BfA battle pet master meta.

It’s fine if the pet isn’t lvl 25, I’ll level it for you, and you’ll have it back immediately after I win the battle.

Please. :pensive:

Pet Peeve: WoW Classic Cultists

1 Like

The fact that I am getting a bit tired of RP again.

You just need to find that sweet spot.

My character has been medically disabled and non-combat able since November, and I am still having great fun.

Look down

Look down

You’ll always be a slave (to Blizzard).

1 Like

What did they do or say this time?

I managed to achieve the ability of waking up early without falling back asleep.

Unfortunately, I can’t get out of bed… My body is physically attached to the bed

Skyrim, mods, crashing…

Ugh… Seems like EA ruined another potentially great game from Bioware. RIP Dragon Age 4.

EA should burn and fade away from history…

Yeah, I recently saw that there have been new issues, the big ones being that it’s one of the of-shoot groups of bioware who works on it, like how they did with Andromeda, while the main group is tasked to fix Anthem.

They are also gonna keep the frostbyte engine, and it is very poorly optimized. And apparantly they have fallen back in production to shift more attention to Anthem.

We can only hope that Bioware can do a Bungie some day… Remove the shackles of slavery.

I mean, even they describe themselves as the “DnD nerds” which is very incompatible with Triple A mentality.

4 Likes

Just also saw as well that there have been behind the scenes demands from EA to make it more suitable for microtransactions than the previous titles and one of those “live-service always online” kinda games.

Which just…isnt Dragon Age.

4 Likes

Big publishers are the bane of any videogame studio.

I wonder if I can be proven wrong of that.