Pet Peeve: The Undying

I just died a little.

Paladin and priest RP woes make for a whole new mess to deal with. People thinking that Light = Christianity is also a peeve. Almost as large a peeve as the 40k Paladins, but the big issues with our most catholic companions pop up once issues of life, morality and general ethics come into play, demonstrating zero concern for the Virtues.

1 Like

Noble rpers are the worst

I guess youā€™ve survived by never watching man of steel?

Plus their profiles are always so bloated.

Filled with words always describing how perfect their bodies, their lineage, their light and their actions are.

I know I can just say ā€œHuman RP is boringā€ but thatā€™d be disingenuous. So Iā€™ll just sayā€¦ SW RP is terrible in general.

No, but I have seen Batman Vs Superman and quite enjoyed it.

But Iā€™m a fan of Batman and utterly despise Superman, so that could be why.

Supermon is better thoughā€¦

He jumps several floors/ stairs and strikes another mon downā€¦
Even he is dead nowā€¦ Super Rastamonā€¦

Iā€™ve always found amusing how weā€™re supposed to empathize with Batman because he lost his parents.

I mean sureā€¦ We do, we really doā€¦ But itā€™s not like the kid didnā€™t had anything else going on in his life. I like Batman because heā€™s just badass and has some morality issue. He doesnā€™t need to shoe horn in ā€œMy parents diedā€¦ Oh and I donā€™t use gunsā€¦ Guns are for cowards.ā€.

Yeah, but heā€™s a goody goody character and utterly uninteresting, while Batman is wellā€¦ Batman.

Itā€™s also fair to know that I generally prefer the bad guys in movies over the super heroes, even as a child I was a huuuge fan of Venom over Spider-Man. :smile:

Not even that, certain brands of SW RP are bad. Thereā€™s plenty of good if you blacklist the

/y GUNSHOT

/y ā€œGUARDSā€

/y ā€œTHE GUARDS ARE CORRUPT.ā€

/y ā€œHouse stronkington is currentloy recrootoyn.ā€

/e mumbles into buzzbox

/s ā€œjust walk away.ā€

oh and

/y ā€œWe must purge the kingdom of [insert newest allied race] let us lynch them!ā€

2 Likes

I meant Rastakhan of Supermon haha
Didnā€™t notice the description and pun? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

No. ;_;

I r sad.

Oh donā€™t worry Jess hugs
Youā€™re my Super batwomon

I must be behind the curve on that one. Whatā€™s it all about?

Iā€™d prefer Super Venomette

1 Like

Itā€™s a very very old Argent Dawn meme. Some guy who thinks heā€™s hot stuff turns to a female character and goes ā€œJust walk away.ā€ as if he had the authority to do so.

Itā€™s almost as old, if not possibly older, than a certain Duke of Stormwind who supposedly burnt down the city.

Why, though? Is she unworthy of him or something? My association was more along the lines of tough guy criminal types not wanting any of the attention that their nonsense attracts (but totally, really wanting it to look cool), dismissing bystanders.

Is the general gist of it.

While I donā€™t want to play this game anymore, IDK what else to do.

Damnit, this gameā€™s story had so much potential!!

1 Like

Play Borderlands 2.