Pet Peeve: The Undying

Och Levey you changed mog!

Into a… Special one

Well, it sure shows those lovely globes of love quite well.

…Fite me.

2 Likes

I like superman and enjoyed MoS.

Fite me

It wasnt aquaman good but it was good.

1 Like

Yes, I was curious and made it for the roast thread.

You noticed!

2 Likes

I got you girl.

We warlocks stay together. o/

Caught 2 really pretty draenor raptors, can’t decide which I want to use for the animal companion talent.

Is one of them green?

Use that.

All the DCU movies are overshadowed by the MCU movies. In general, they have better story, better villains, better costumes and better stories following up the movies.

Iron Man is still my favorite MCU hero- Being quickly followed by the Punisher and then Magneto. Judging by cinematic/series adaptations, that is (I don’t read comics).

No, blue or red.

Normally, I’d pick red, because I really like red as a colour, but the blue one is so pretty that I had to tame it too.

EDIT: Also trying to stay away from the colours; black, grey and white because that’s the usual theme for pet colours across my hunter alts. or generally dark colours.

EDIT2: Not that I’m going to let the dark one stop me from taming some of the beasts of Zuldazar.

Do you give hugs while innit?

Just a simple good hug…

Use the blue one!

Blue > Red, always (except when it comes to factions).

Draenor has Raptors? Or just classified as Raptor in terms of mechanincs?

Poor Rakfar! But okay, I’ll swap to his blue counterpart when I get to the next stable.

1 Like

They have raptors just like Azeroth, theirs are just HD skinned, so you could say they are different. :smiley:

1 Like

Nope! Actual raptors.

Outland was home to the spiky raptors too.

1 Like

You’ll find them in Gorgrond in the barren zones in the north.

But yeah, it’s rather weird that there are Raptors on Draenor.
Not sure if it was in the novel “The Last Guardian” but Draenor didn’t had felines either which is why Orc scouts were surprised once they killed a Panthera, yet there are Tigers in Talador.

In short… Zoology tends to be random.

1 Like

Oh really? I guess i forgot or totally missed them…
That’s suprising…

Well, the lore has changed quite a bit since that book was written…

Just a mention.

Idc either way.

I should probably name Hibani’s core hound since that’s my go-to levelling pet until i can get the prehistoric turtle from Zandalar.

i have no real story to how she has that one either and will probably retire it to the back of my stable once I have got my turtle.