Pet Peeve: The Undying

Wonderful. :grinning:

Gotta make the forums look like the game’s alive, too, crossrealm wasn’t enough

I have no idea!

And I don’t like it

But seriously, I have had a LOT of problems with Vortex, half my mods STILL don’t work.

They better have it fixed by the time TES6 is around.
Which I am unsure of seeing how NMM was still in Beta.

At least it was working fine in Beta! Then they decided to “upgrade” to this Vortex thing and i have had nothing but problems since.

Screw Vortex, its ruined my mega modded skyrim

grumbles

I hope they just fix it SOON because i still want to play skyrim (I’m not getting TES6 until GOTY)

Good orcs don’t get tempted by warlocks!

Peeve:

The ordeal of getting mog items that are only avaliable as crafted pieces, never seeming to be avaliable on auction.

1 Like

what are you looking for?

A number of items, some of which I can craft if I get the materials. Armour and weapons, from cloth to plate. It just takes time and it’s an inconvenience.

I’m not sure how the crafting rework interacts but I seem to have several recipes that I can’t learnon account of needing old expansion skill levels that I seem unable to level now. It’s also a peeve.

Nexus hired the author of Mod Organiser to work on their mod delivery system and apparently it was just better to start fresh.

Wait till you hear about my prehistoric scaly tooth chicken.

1 Like

Peeve: people who write 3 paragraphs for an emote.

I appreciate the work you put in to specifically show how your character would do X, but just leave some space to our imagination will you. I dont need to know how big the two holes are in the leather around your offhand sword that you swinged at me in practice. (Im exaggerating but I hope you get my point, leave some imagination to the RPers around you)

1 Like

That is true… You are a Warlock and you must die…
Although you may redeem yourself before it…

Peeve: Ashbringer… I miss it… I mean the story of it more than anything…

I guess hugs are a small price to stay the axe. But this ain’t the date thread!

Even bigger peeve:

Completely useless racial traits. Compare preternatural calm’s utility at max level to absolute embarrassments like xp gain from killing particular enemies.

2 Likes

Same though Snyder is a bad Director

As for Batman wellllllllllllll…I prefer The Shadow. [But seriously as far as Superhero TV/Movie shows go the first 2 seasons of Netflix Daredevil are phenomenal, even while I found season 3 lacking it was still faithful [although less so] such as the scene where Kingpin’s butler is telling him about Matt escaping from the sinking cab, the only difference is that it’s not Wesley telling him this]

Peeve - I was RP’ing a Thief just now who was about to nick a necklace from someone who was flirting with someone else behind a tree and when I got caught I honestly couldn’t tell which option was better. A tell them I was trying to nick a necklace or B tell them I was just watching them from the other side of the tree.

Today’s peeve is Tumblr crashing when I try to reply to things. Good job I copy everything before tryna post.

In my town, there’s a roundabout that’s slightly askew annoyingly if you come at it from the west, heading north. When you drive into town from the north and head west, it’s easy, but because it’s the 2nd junction when you’re coming the opposite way it’s very awkward. It’s much easier to simply go past the roundabout the wrong way than do a sharp turn in first gear, with maybe having to do a two point turn.

I usually only ever do this round way crossing late, late at night, when nobody’s driving in town, as it is technically driving the wrong side of the road very briefly.

today i did it right in front of a police car pulling out of a nearby house and OH MY GOD NEVER BEFORE HAVE I REGRETTED DOING WHAT I THOUGHT WAS AN INNOCENT MANEOVEUR TO SAVE TIME I GOT PULLED OVER AND EVERYTHING LMAO

We have a similar weird traffic layout just outside the city here, aptly named the “Roundabout of Death” as it’s double roundabout system. It’s absolutely insane to navigate. It’s the leading cause for why people fail their driving tests at the centre I passed mine at (which is actually in the top 20 worst in the country I believe), as it was used deliberately to throw drivers off due to its ridiculous design.

Edit: I checked, it’s 38.5% pass rate at its most recent check :weary: so probably easily in the top ten not twenty.

Though apparently when I was learning the whole junction has become a mess of road-works which themselves have become something of a bad joke now.

But yeah, there are a lot of weirdly designed road systems here (I assume you are also referring to the UK) largely due to the fact they were designed in the late 70s for the most part, back when traffic levels were a fraction of what they are now.

Well apparently not, judging by how Vortex works…
Or rather, doesn’t…

How come the mag’har of draenor haven’t thrown the biggest fit about being allied to Light infused gold eyed elves and caused a destructive uprising in their ignorance? I mean, apparently the alliance has to die for harboring light worshipers and draenei…

because they have HoNoRrr.