Pet Peeve: The Undying

Watch Dragon Ball or Naruto and you’ll see how to fight in RP.

https://imgur.com/a/OhSQ3Em

3 Likes

So just raise my hands into the air and have the enemy wait as he mocks me that i’m not strong enough, only to realize i am when its too late

There you go. :>

but that still doesn’t retcon the world souls…

Eh, it was just making best of a bad situation.

Or ending it fast so it can be started over.

the best way to deal with it is to just end this game, the further we go, the more is wasted from whatever surprise there is in a resetted lore, in terms of geography and the few good ideas.

Also a WoW 2 needs to be set in Vanilla, with a lot of post-vanilla lore straight up retconned, and some of the lore before that aswell, just to flesh things out and make it a bit of a surprise n stuff

I’m still waiting for Ion to remove his mask and reveal he was Yoshi-P this whole time. He announces that FFXIV and WoW are merging into an MMMORPG (Mega MMORPG). WoW suffers a voidpocolypse AKA a calamity, another Shard goes out and we all appear on Eorzea. The two games were in the same setting this whole time just in different universes Internet goes ballistic.

“Please look forward to it”

That’s very optimistic of you.

I think I might just be the saltiest person alive.

Both literally and figuratively.

No doubt about that.

I challenge you for that title. :salt:

Things I’m salty about:

The current lore/narrative.
The state of both PvE and PvP.
The state of loot.
The state of leveling.
Everything involving Hearthstone (The card game/wallet milking machine).
Loot boxes.
Server lore/headcanon.
RPPvP.
Void elves.
Demon hunters.
Overwatch.
Diablo Immortal.
Classic WoW cultists.
Wildstar being shut down but garbage MMOs still somehow remain online.
The price of race changes etc compared to any other MMO.

There’s far more but those are off the top of my head.

I play Hearthstone, but I’ve never once used real money for it.

Mild pet pet peeve;

Cat likes doing an american curl impression (where the tip of his ear gets folded backwards) and I like undoing it, but he doesn’t like me undoing it. Sometimes he shakes it out and undoes it before I’ve even had a chance to do it myself.

1 Like

About the same, can’t care about Hearthstone myself but I promise you the amount of anger and resentment for the lore I have is insane, I could write an essay, and that’d be a TL;DR of what I think is bad about the lore. (And I have). The fact that I can come up with other ideas out of the top of my head, and these “writers” can’t…

Finally getting round to doing the Derek chain on Alliance side. The peeve? Jaina. Still.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/284360431684812801/569249982331224074/unknown.png

Remember “I’m listening now, Father”? Remember how that was a pivotal part of the Warbringers video? The BIG defining moment?

Yeah lmao now she’s all “oh no what if I’m becoming like dear old Daddy I don’t want that”

I understand that WoW is a large game, it’s got thousands of quests and even more characters. But I would hope that the writing staff would have one of the central characters of the expansion dialled in enough for them not to have her flip flop quest-to-quest.

Back before Golden joined the team all we had to deal with was Game=Angry Jaina and Book=Nice Jaina. And I’m not blaming Golden, not really. I’m blaming whomever is directing the story/narrative/writing. Their apparent lack of control, focus and attention to detail is the cause of this and so much else.

I think it’s Afrasiabi, but he deleted his twitter so I can’t point it out directly at him anymore.

3 Likes

I have had the hiccups on/off all day.

Diaphragm, just stop.

1 Like

I wish people stopped using dark colours for their TRPs… Very much abused by anyone pretending to be some dark edgy and mysterious character.

I can’t read like that, stop it.

3 Likes

I use green

Ooooh, Black Adder. Quite a charming series, wasn’t that big a fan of them always changing time periods after a season though.