Pet Peeve: The Undying

That explains it. I never played DA:2 as it was all console-y and then seemed dull in its confinement and limited scope. I still would, for character interactions as it’s my main draw to these kinds of games. My roleplayer and writer brain thinks that exploring personalities is more compelling than most grand narratives.

Well basically he’s a former slave who still wears his slave costume which has feather cauldrons, has glowing blue tattoos and is voiced by the guy from Bleach

Fair enough, I suppose what I said really just comes from personal taste.

People misrepresenting Warhammer Chaosbane, based off of playing the beta, rather than anticipating what it’d be like for the full release.

What next, people saying that Yakuza games suck because they’re brawler games, when they expected… A karaoke game?

This is what the world needs.

All I know of bleach is that it’s one of those japanese cartoons and having a voice actor from it wouldn’t make it anime. That outfit seems very glam, though.

Sexual themes and crude language has been a thing for quite a while in instances where Almighty Marketing doesn’t stifle it outright. It’s mostly a matter of taste and some go over the top, for sure. Such things contribute to unsavory RPing inspired by it.

I will admit, a Yakuza karaoke game would be quite glorious indeed.

Yakuza 5 seems to have that, with you playing Kiryu’s adopted daughter Haruka, and getting her to be Japan’s number one pop idol (At least, that is the gist of what I understood out of it). So… Can’t wait for Yakuza 5 to come to PC.

WoW’s vaunted dance studio will be a dance dance revolution minigame.

1 Like

Danuser too.

Yes, I still don’t like new Nathanos.

2 Likes

Gideon Emery (Fenris) has been in a bunch of stuff, including WoW. He voices Lor’themar, Alonsus Faol and Brother Pike (that I know of). https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gideon_Emery

1 Like

Sin’dorcs should be executed.

Nothing more out of place than an Elf pretending to be an Orc.

1 Like

Tauren acting like forsaken?

3 Likes

https://external-preview.redd.it/D9eUkfNgP6Rlb_irvFVbjbtGj9mOzMPTTEj-N80R9_c.png?width=261&auto=webp&s=a175b81a07fa8ff94465023cd906da8b51ebc726

Never forget what could have been.

Now we just need a forsaken in a tauren headdress at a pow-wow for maximum outrage. Any volunteers for a screenshot?

Forsaken with TOTEMS!

can be bought from Highmountain

Should have been tauren only. :frowning:

2 Likes

Well, some tribal or shamanistic races can work well with totems, why not :slight_smile:

Because they’re tauren totems

1 Like

Can somebody in game link me the whole Ren’dorei heritage armour?

mogit not having none of it until either; i manually save it in it or get the set myself.

EDIT: Character is Elerica

Used to make abit more sense as the totens were given to you by quests.

Peeve… Where is the loa of forums, dudflex? We need to bargain i guess

1 Like