Pet Peeve: The Undying

You know what’s good though? Cola light with Lemon taste

1 Like

Y’know whats better though? Pepsi Ginger.

1 Like

Me, sitting here, sipping my water.

1 Like

Please no more drinks talk. Getting Nam flashbacks of the time I had to do Bartending.

sinister giggle

I just drank a big ol’ smoothie, which I had watered down with a full litre of water over the course of three hours. So I just drank a litre’s worth of vitamins, from an apple, two oranges, and a carrot.

… Bad side of it is, that I now have to pee a waterfall every ten minutes.

ah yes sudsy battery acid.

1 Like

I talked last month about how I miss having that. It used to be a thing in Finland when I was a kid, but then it got discontinued.

Then i went to watch Shazam and saw the cooler stocked with it in the theatre and my mind was blown

1 Like

I went to nap not shortly after, and I just woke up. I slept yesterday from 8pm to 6am, and now 5pm to 2am? :triumph:

about the same, missed it lots, moved to another town and they have it here

I find it saddening how franchises are getting butchered.

Star Wars: Burn down the old stuff, let’s talk about who’d be a good bachelor instead of talk about Star Wars for episode 9. Also let’s meddle with the KOTOR universe.

Mortal Kombat: It’s perfectly okay to show disembowelment and bloody gruesome murder, but we better not show off any skin on the ladies! Also Jax has a very woke Tower Ending, because that makes total sense.

I guess what they say is true. This IS a Clown World we’re going in to. Honk Honk!

What.

I’m sure many people were thrilled about naked mileena. The smile if an angel, that one.

What.

That’s the irony of the new Star Wars

Yes we want to build a new trilogy with a fresh start on the lore but we also don’t want to rock the boat so we’ll take things from the EU.

Watched a video where a Star Wars fan went in to the panel for episode 9. There she witnessed a few Star Wars travesties: Reylo fans who didn’t know who are any of the characters from the older Star Wars movies, the actors of episode 9 talking about who’d be an eligible bachelor instead of talking about the movie itself, and even some bloke who had no idea who Emperor Palpatine is.

Eh, put a paper bag on her head and everything’ll be okay. Besides, what point are you trying to make? They have guys walking around in loincloths (or at least half naked), while the ladies are covered up. Not to mention the whole “Brutal Bloody Murder” bit.

There were leaks for some of the game’s endings, one of them included Jax talking about how the world isn’t woke enough, and that he’ll change all that, and make sure that blacks were never enslaved and make them rise to the top. Normally I’d shrug at something like this, but considering the “White Man Bad” narrative of the recent age, and the context in which he used the word “Woke”, it’s pretty much trying to be a political statement.

That Kathleen Kennedy woman is terrible for Star Wars.

I never looked into the scandal with her what happened exactly?

Consulted with George Lucas about how to continue Star Wars, claimed she’ll stay true to his vision, only to then say “Yeah, we’ll distance ourselves from the original vision, and do our own thing”.

I mean, you can watch the recent Star Wars movies and see what kind of :clown_face: nonsense they’re doing (Butchering Luke’s character, for one)

I think this too.

The story team lacks a strong leader who can direct multiple narratives at the same time and make concrete, cohesive storylines.

While nobody’s ever claimed that the game had SUPERB storytelling, I can still confidently say that Post MoP (After Chris leaving the job), the story has been more or less all over the place.

1 Like

Yeah that’s really the problem with the new series, a lot of fans don’t really want to admit this but Lucas was actually smart with the movies and that’s the reason why he didn’t spam so many movies per year. Like Disney is doing now.

Likewise there was a certain formula to the films, while trying to do their own thing [which isn’t even true] is good it’s incredibly risky.

Peeve from my zanda hunter’s perspective; “why is everybody’s mount so small? And why do I have to share it with somebody else?”

basically funny to see her crammed into mimiron’s head with the dwarf for the titanstrike artifact quest.

Even more so than Tauren?

I don’t have a tauren hunter unfortunately.

Though i do have a screenshot from the quest in Val’sharah where Jarod takes you to Blackrook Hold, and you sit on the front of his nightsaber and my tauren is so big that you wonder how jarod can see.