Pet Peeve: The Undying

Dazar’alor music is terribad, at least the main hub music is, the raid music that pops up in the city and the market music is great

Wallace and Gromit?

1 Like

That’s where the moon is a big cheese right? It’s been quite a while since I saw them :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

The cheese meme makes me want some… I am hungry…

Not watching Endgame until friday means that I pretty much has to stay off the internet until then to avoid spoilers.

Bored out of my mind. Slow day at work. Weather is great but I’m stuck here until midnight.

Minor Peeve that is easily fixed by still a peeve

´https://wow-pets.com/character/eu/argent-dawn/vix%C3%AD´

I really need to grind up rare stones and lvl up pets. Other than that I am doing fairly good statistically. But the levels and rarity is really dropping me down and that is a peeve :frowning:

1 Like

Ah, the absolute bliss it is to not care a drop about marvel or dc cinematic universe corporate garbage.

But when I can absorb all the infinite spoilers and release them at my own callous whim…

It makes you :thinking: … all this power.

2 Likes

You would spoil an innocent man?

i am a benevolent god

Thanos killed Dumbledore.

3 Likes

And Luke Skywalker was Darth Vader’s dad.

1 Like

Much as I like living where I do (the location, not the town itself mind you - i live close to the center) I also hate it! Living in a sort of valley protected by hills sucks cause we only get cloud or sometimes sun. I want storms! But they always pass around us…

I’m watching it right now…

My power keeps increasing as time passes.

JK Rowling: The Snap turned Harry Potter gay.

How hard is klaxxi mythic?

I’m doing it on a 120 warrior with 342 gear, I’m concerned about whether I can one shot Korven the prime.

You don’t need to, do you? You can destroy the amber.

I said it and I’ll say it again, people RPing asburdly tall characters is ridiculous to watch.

Had the displeasure of seeing someone finally going over 10Ft tall, last time I did was 3 years ago with an edgy Worgen DK who wore so much Saronite armor and weapons it was laughable.

Seriously, over 10Ft tall… That’s taller than the average uncorrupted Arakkoa and Ogre. Most buildings in ANY settlement can’t house a building tall individual… Pig & Whistle? Nooooo I doubt you’ll get in there, The Wyvern’s tail? Not a chance…

I RP as a shortie.:sunglasses:

And that is perfectly fine. As long as you’re not a midget or a Gnorgen a shortie is not a big deal for me.

1 Like