Pet Peeve: The Undying

Guilds with uniforms can shove it! You mean to say that there’s this absolute abundance of gear to choose from in this game and you want us all to look the same? Yeah, bye babes.

2 Likes

There is absolutely room for uniforms in this game, and they can be quite appropriate depending on guild concept. Why are you surprised when a footman guild wants you to wear footman armour?

There are plenty of non-uniform guilds to join, so I do not see the problem.

1 Like

Interracial romance tends to usually be made out of the oddest ones out there.

Many are very questionnable as well…

What Chieun said, if it’s a military guild, yes, ofcourse it’s normal you’re gonna have to wear an uniform.

Mosquitoes.

The first ones appeared here a few nights ago. How did I find out? I had my window open that night and was eaten alive by them.

2 Likes

Laughs as he built resistance against them for years thanks to upbringing

Where do you live, Egypt?

I’d say Thailand

You got the overall tropic right, but not the exact region of the world.

What do you mean, Thailand is between Germany and Scotland

1 Like

Get a young Cat.

Sheesh idk, southern spain? southern italy?

South Africa?

Southern Greenland? Northern Madagaskar?

I live in Finland and boy do we get a lot of mosquitoes here during summer. They must’ve taken liters of my blood over the years and still I’m not any more resistant to them.

1 Like

There is a town here in Sweden(they managed to fix the problem now though) that every summer for the past several years has been on essentially lockdown. It was thick enough with Mosquitos outside that people couldn’t leave their homes. Kids werent allowed to play outside, dogs and animals had to be indoors, and people kept all doors and windows locked. If you had to go outside during the mosquito periods people had to litterally sprint to their cars in cover.

Also 2 peeves I want to get RE Outbreak for the PC but I’m hesitant because I don’t know if you can edit the keybindings on it.

Second peeve I just moved to France and I’m still not used to the weather so I’m quite itchy.

You’re getting warmer, boiling even.

La Réunion, no?

More like their neighbour on the other side of Madagascar.

But yes, I’ve been surrounded by Mosquitoes for half of my life, so much so that I can’t donate blood, my antibodies are in the way.

I- why am I not surprised

Don’t answer that

1 Like