Pet Peeve: The Undying

I am fortunate to be basically immune to mosquitos for some reason. They almost never bite me and when they do I barely notice the bitemark.

Itchy skin has its sides I suppose?

Huh.

Iā€™m from Sweden and Iā€™ve never heard of this.

Fudge that place.

1 Like

Itā€™s something to do with blood types, O are in bad luck mosquitoes love type O the most, A are lucky attracting only half as much as O

Iā€™m starting to wonder what was the comment you deletedā€¦ Hope it wasnā€™t somethingā€¦ Reprehensible :stuck_out_tongue:.

And in short, Iā€™m from a teeny tiny Island stuck between south africa and Madagascar.

Nah, just guessing south Madagascar when further in the comments, yupā€¦

Damn, my type is O-

Iā€™m stuck with B-

I haveā€¦ gets wallet with blood type card
O-, too

B is in the middle of attraction between O and A

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/310050753727430658/570317765219450914/b87c4b8a22b9744211db270ac6f3d615.png

Do you get to the Golden Seal very often?

Oh, what am I saying - of course you donā€™t.

1 Like

Look up ā€œĆ–sterfƤrneboā€ and other small villages in the vicinity of Dalarna, like Gysinge etc. Itā€™s an entire region thats been properly infested for years until it was stopped like a couple of years ago.

Edit: Actually, have a chart and look at that friggin spike in 2000, per mosquito traps during one night, they caught roughly 23000 mosquitoes during 2000.

Ā“http://mygg.se/15-ar-av-bekampningĀ“

1 Like

Screw that guy, I get my followers to kill him while i hide away in stealth, never been caught yet.

At leastā€¦ when I can PLAY Skyrim

grumbles about Vortex again

nā€™wahā€¦

No I live at Dordogne.

Sorry if I answered that wrong like I said I just moved to France so my French is pretty bad.

Just say baguette every now and then and youā€™re golden. :+1:

Trust me, Iā€™m a person on the internet.

EDIT: Also, you can add ā€˜ā€˜omelette du fromageā€™ā€™ in there too.

1 Like

No I live at baguette.

Is that better?

1 Like

La baguette magique.

Perfection!

Itā€™s actually rather worrying that mosquitoes can survive in northern regions like thatā€¦

Donā€™t worry, most wonā€™t make a big deal out of it and will try to be accomodating.

I will choke the life out of you.

5 Likes

Omelette du baguette?

French fries, oui.

3 Likes