Pet Peeve: The Undying

Void elves shouldn’t exist, and giving the alliance simple broken would be a better idea than void broken

1 Like

Should’ve given 'em the broken of Argus, but not the void ones, would’ve been way better to have them finally be with their people again.

1 Like

https://www.waunakeeremodeling.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/black_window_dh-149x300.jpg
Not sure what you one about but black window seems pretty bald to me.

2 Likes

On the topic of MCU Black Widow, why does she change her hairstyle almost every movie?

Peeve - I had terrible luck with Dungeons today.

Because she’s a spy doing spy things.

3 Likes

I just saw a video where someone is showcasing the female character design from the last three Mortal Kombat games, aaaand… Well, the designs for MK11 really are absolutely terrible.

Well, I will be fair, the costume designs aren’t THAT terrible, or they have the potential of not being terrible. Just the way Nether Realms is handling their design choices, and how the women are now practically flatter as a board makes me think that the character design is… Well, flat out terrible.

“Our design is getting mature” my backside. If you call turning women in to flatboards and dressing them in birkas as “Mature”, then I am Jesus effin’ Christ.

Seriously, I dare you to look at Skarlet’s costume design, and tell me that she isn’t wearing a birka. Or at least dressed like she’s going on a safari to a middle-eastern country.

Is that the one in the thumbnail? Because wow that boob window is ridiculous.

9 Likes

Hey guys, thanks for coming to my new youtube series titled “Netherrealms made it SLIGHTLY HARDER for me to jack off to their video games and I am angry about it”. This is gonna be a 66 part series all at least ten minutes long as I breathlessly go over why these CGI women are oppressing me.

10 Likes

Seems to be one of the costumes. Though I wouldn’t say that the “Boob window” is as great as it could be.

This has to be satire.

7 Likes

Just because you don’t agree with me, doesn’t make it satire :stuck_out_tongue:

‘Neckbeard stereotypes are unfair!’

Tubri:

7 Likes

you keep discussing this stuff imma make the meme.

1 Like

At this point, I am convinced that Tubri is just some troll who enjoy our reactions to his ridiculous claims.

And those updates looks good mostly. The 2011 stuff are insulting by how damn ridiculous they are.

10 Likes

There are certainly improvements still to be made. When I played Mileena in MKX I always found it bothering that she fought in high heels.

But compared to MK9 it is just worlds apart.

2 Likes

If you say so.

Eeeeh… Right, whatever you say. I guess I’m the only one who looks at the original games, and look at the 2011 game, and see it as staying true to the game’s original identity, but… Sure, it’s apparently “Insulting”.

I just find it funny how supposed women seem to be perfectly fine with entertainment covering them up because the woman body is apparently shameful, when I recall women in the past throwing up a ruckus to say “We should wear whatever we desire”.

How nice we’re going back to the puritan age, am I right?

Don’t you know that you are better at martial arts/fighting if you wear stiletto heels, thigh-highs, really small underwear and just basic coverage of your upper body, with the exception of a boob window?

It’s a scientific fact.

2 Likes

Compare the MK9 and 11 (especially 9) fetish gear with what Sonya Blade actually wore in MK1.

They are. The MK characters are not real people. They wear what designers want them to. Their agency is not being impaired because they have none.

7 Likes

tubri more like tubricolosis because my lungs are giving up whenever i see him type

(this is also now a pet peeve of mine)

13 Likes

I just let out a fart. I think that’s the level of concern I have for your precious lungs.