Pet Peeve: The Undying

Tubri has managed to convince me that steering clear of the MK9 designs is an even better idea than I thought it was.

2 Likes
1 Like

That is your own opinion. I personally think that making the women flat as a board is a damn stupid thing, but oh well.

Have you ever seen a woman in real life?

13 Likes

It is telling how little experience you have with real women if that is what you think is ‘flat as a board’.

7 Likes

Of course he has!

`https://i.ytimg.com/vi/BltNSs9Vzdg/maxresdefault.jpg

2 Likes

Hey, thanks for taking my words in a literal sense. Sounds like an easy thing to do.

Sorry but how are they “flat as a board”? I can see some globes there that anyone RPing a female in Stormwind would be proud to describe in their TRP.

You can’t just decide you meant something totally different after you get called out on.

6 Likes

Okay, let me put it differently:

Comparing to MK9 and even MK10, they look flat as a board, as if someone put the “Bust size” to the smallest.

Better?

No, not really.

5 Likes

They are still kinda ridicolously chesty for both their body types, and for well, alot of women. So that they are scaling back a bit on the disproportionate figures is a good thing, even if its not alot.

5 Likes

Looking at those designs and somehow most of them are very boring to me. The old ones just happen to be even more boring than the new ones. (Because the new ones at least have some that are okay)

1 Like

Of course he has. After all… He has a girlfriend, an other half, the love of his life whom he live with like a symbiote!

Honestly the “drama” surrounding MK11 is really a non issue, one of the frequent -peaks- of first world problem.

I actually really like the MK11 redesigns. Probably because when playing a fighting game that has blood spraying everywhere, I don’t really care if someone is showing off their vag or not.

1 Like

When tubricant smears his world view on the peeve thread

6 Likes

Lmao

Speaking of MK, I don’t mind the designs. It’s obvious that the game is marketed for an audience that likes looking at skimpy women (young men).

I will take pride in this, thank you :slight_smile:

I didn’t know I mean this much to you. Though flattery won’t get you far.

1 Like

Please, i prefer the term Biggues tiddeus Flappeus.

But i do have something that will get me far up your -Censored and redacted by the Orgrimmar commission of safety and civility- <3

I think objectifying women & men is totally OK. Even back in ye olden days of antique age they had a good idea of what looked sexy/beautiful/handsome/insert adjective here.

The problem is probably that people have such a quick & easy access to comparing themselves with others due to internet and mass media- Where you can compare yourself with somebody you have never met, and be jealous/aspire to be like them.

It’s a double edged sword. It can inspire you to become great but it can also cause severe problems.

but tbh good butt/thighs > massive chesticles

1 Like