Pet Peeve: The Undying

On current day’s view on sexuality.
Its a prude chinese finger trap where how farther we try to distance ourselves from the sexual aspect of human nature how more serrated the double edge sword becomes.

We are making taboo out of something that allows us to exist in the first place.

I’m still having a chuckle at the “Jax’s white genocide” hysteria. All it shows is Jax reuniting with his family and stopping slavery but hoo boy the internets is losing it.

Balconies fit for Shakespeare.

1 Like

I’ve upped the doses of katalax that I give to the cat a week to 3 (helps with hairballs), he hates me for it.

1 Like

The only issue I have is the blatant Double Standard.

Sexy Women in skimpy outfits = Bad, it’s toxic masculinity, panders to male fantasies despite men being the main consumers of X or Y product! Disgusting, disgusting, you should feel bad about yourself… No! even better, I’ll change it to fit MY vision and you’ll have to take it in silence!

Men with bare chests and bulging muscles = Sound of silence

And the funny thing is, the actual fans and consumers don’t really care of either position, they just wanna play their game while keeping its… Essence I guess. Imagine if Call of Duty suddenly changed a very essential part of its visuals just because? Some people might turn their heads indeed.

Again, it’s not a problem for me, just an analysis, I’m not on any side.

1 Like

Give him hugs!

1 Like

This is a thing conveyed by individuals detached from reality.

Whatever you say pal… Whatever you say.

There is no such thing as toxic masculinity or femininity.

Yeah… That’s pretty much what we’re saying.

Yeah there’s just toxic people…

Turns out humans are garbage!!

2 Likes

i see that i accidently made a mistake tho about adressing specific lines.

Both of your examples are things that appeal to male power fantasy. Now if we start getting dudes wearing only thongs with massive, clearly defined bulges in our fighting games then…yeah, okay.

Dong sliders for equality.

7 Likes

Tekken is better than Mortal Kombat anyway.

Cyborgs, Cyborg Ninjas, Devils and Furries. What’s not to like?

My peeve is non-intellectuals who don’t acknowledge this.

1 Like

the fact that I always somehow manage to commit sudoku as Yoshimitzu

1 Like

That’s usually why I play as BRYYYYYYYYYYYYAN FUUUUUUUUUUUURY.

Edit - also who can’t love this

His sword does damage to your enemy when it goes through you. Killing yourself and the enemy at the same time is a greate BM.

1 Like

I am, he’s not happy with it. (Okay, he was purring, but that’s because he was getting fussed)

1 Like

A friend and I (I don’t remember what tekken it was) were playing vs. each other with the handicap up to 100% (so you got one shot). The game was who can commit suicide the fastest.

Funny moment when I did it 1st and I one shot him too.

1 Like

Cultural expectation to assert what is expected of you based on your gender role in a detrimental fashion. Such as not expressing emotion because men don’t cry, leading to pent up people with emotional problems lashing out.

4 Likes

Just think all this time and effort being spent talking about sexism in MK11, isn’t being spent on talking about how scummy the microtranscations are, or how piss poor the PC port is.

Pretty much exactly what Netherrealm studios wanted to be honest.