Pet Peeve: The Undying

You can’t.

The ones in Krokuun don’t seem to be, they seem to be more shamanistic.

Ah, my bad then!

I retract my statement and the Allied Race should’ve been the broken of Argus (and Outlands) for the draenei.

As long as they would’ve had the Argus Broken model. Miss me with that reused tauren skeleton.

Please go back to the thalmor embassy.

1 Like

Still would’ve been better than void elf.

1 Like

I’d have had the cavalry flank them, rather than than charging into the dark. Waste of a firey weapon enchant.

The dothraki were sacrificed by Dany because she realised that they might become a liability once peace comes and there aren’t people to plunder and pillage anymore.

She’s cold blooded, that one.

3 Likes

Clever girl…
Although only eight people who aren’t named characters seemed to survive.

Yeah, but Dany was one of them, and she’s still got her dragons.

So a net win tbh. Only downside is that she didn’t manage to take out Jon, even though she crashed her dragon into him at one point.

1 Like

These mad spoilers up in Pet Peeve thread. I feel bad for anyone who hasn’t watched the new episode yet.

5 Likes

They lack dedication!

I would’ve been completely mad, if I had opened forum this morning and gone through this thread. Thank god I watched the episode first.

Frustrating episode.

Game of Thrones lost everything that originally made it so compelling and instead has become a by-the-numbers fantasy epic. I felt that way last season but hoped they could pull it together for the finale.

1 Like

Were you expecting them to sit down with the Night King and talk politics?

Aside from the VASTLY SUPERIOR Night King victory plotline that they missed out on, what else were you expecting from “war with the mindless undead horde”?

2 Likes

Was inevitable when they ran out of material from the books.

GoT Spoilers below:

Summary

People to die, you know, people that aren’t throw away characters, sure you can argue that one of them is reasonably significant but what even.

How any of those characters that were in the courtyard are still alive is absolutely beyond me.

It used to be the show that wasn’t afraid to kill your favourite characters when it made sense to do so, and yet here we are now.

I enjoyed it. I loved everything - how it was shot, how it was delivered, how all of the side stories were finally intertwined, creating a massive climax. Expected more deaths, but I am fully ok with what I was given, so that the story can progress for the remaining 3 episodes.

10/10, will defo watch it again

2 Likes

GoT Spoilers below:

Summary

Especially by the way, given that a few of those characters in the courtyard aren’t even top tier fighters and one of them hasn’t been for quite a while.

Sorry if this is spoiling anything people, I’m trying to omit specific details. If anyone thinks I’m being too spoilery, let me know and I will delete the posts.

Agreed, plus that it wasen’t the heroes that was anticipated to save the day but no one slew the big bad.