Pet Peeve: The Undying

I was way too young too remember the original Duck Tales… All I have is blurry memories and the catchy Intro.

The fact that Disney rebooted it is a great thing… I also heard that they also managed to “Mature” it a little thus allowing us old children to still get wrapped in the intrigue and honestly I believe it (Scrooge saying “I am” after being asked if he was happy was top quality voice acting).

So yeah I’m a dirty Ducktales reboot fan :slight_smile:

They have kept the original theme, mainly, just a new beat, so to speak.

I’m mostly against the new art style as it’s just lazy and terrible, imo. :<

Same, I think. I do have a few holes in the others, but at the age of 25 I have not experienced any wisdom teeth issues.

But those who suffer from all that “wisdom” - my condolences.

Well that’s subjective. Personally I think the new art is fine. Kinda has that comic vibe to it… And honestly it could have been way worse had it been people like CN who were handling it.

Second peeve of the day:
How slow that new forum is to update characters profile. I still have option to use several characters I deleted, an actually 112 appearing as 90, old unused guilds, etc. Come on Blizz.

This is true.

I guess I’m just a grumpy old man who don’t like the new modern stuff.

I do actually like how clean the style is, I just don’t like the shapes… Worst offenders being the triplets. :confused:

1 Like

Pats her back

We are old though! And there’s nothing wrong about it hehe. Won’t stop us from enjoying the things we knew after all! Although I will say that our generation (Millenials and Generation Z) will be very embarrassed in the future regarding musical tastes…

1 Like

I’m not very old though. :smiley:

I just have a very old man personality and mentality. :laughing:

I’d like new weapons on my shaman and mage please.

They both have 210 weapons and they are both 116.

Whatever you do in life, never become a fan of the Berserk manga. Your wait-times pale in comparison.

Worth every second though.

1 Like

Mfw Kentaro comes back off a hiatus.

1 Like

When someone asks for help with a quest or something, and someone replies “you can solo it, it’s easy”. If they could solo it, they wouldn’t ask for help. And oh the horror of actually doing stuff together in an MMO.

2 Likes

My Peeve. I miss World Quest Group Finder which made boring and useless World quests trivial… Now they’re boring, useless and tedious…

As for your quest peeve… It happens a lot. You’d be better off asking a friend or guildie to help you out.

I read it. Did not become a fan, no.

Good.

… I didn’t know this was even possible.

They Thought I could be defeated so easily, but no matter how many times, I will return. Take that Blizzard, Duskwood and everyone else who doubted me, I’m back, I’m Camp, and I’m wearing tighty whities instead of boxers.

6 Likes

How easily i have fallen to mouse-over macros on healing that I forgot to do them on my Di Dwarf and have completely forgotten how to heal without them.

EDIT: I also now have to sort them out on every. single. character.

I had the same experience with Healbot when I changed computers. It also didn’t help that I am a big dummy who forgot what my bindings were.

I pity the SFK group I just had, they had to put up with my slow healing because of it.