Pet Peeve: The Undying

You mean you play a DPS spec for enjoyment/thematics rather than pure mix maxing? Out with ye!

loud banging on the door

ALDMERI DOMINION, OPEN UP!

1 Like

Seeing how the lunar festival is all, “honour your ancestors” etc. Why isn’t there orc one in Outland?

Or pandaren ones in Pandaria?

I just want more coins, I can’t buy everything I want on one character.

1 Like

We heard reports of TALOS WORSHIP happening in the area.

Skyrim belongs to the Nords >:(

2 Likes

And I’m the one who directed the restoration effort and got the highest medal of honour from the campaign to the point that years later people still remember the incident and I’m like

“i fixed that”

I’m something of a big deal you know

1 Like

Honestly didn’t know you “fixed” it. The trend is to remember who blew something up, not who put it back together.

There was a several days long cross-faction restoration project between shaman, druid, and other spellcasters and it was some of the most fun RP I had in that campaign because we were still at war and enemies with each other, but we also had our duties to the world as per our respective nature-wielding classes.

There was a lot of passive aggressiveness going about and lowkey trying to upsell yourself and bad mouth the enemy to the Shado-Pan watching our project in hopes of swaying them to give their resources to our faction.

But in the end it was ALLIANCE who destroyed the lagoon and HORDE who sought to heal it.

1 Like

With how mouthy the Pandaren were being we should have blown up more of Krasarang honestly.

Bad guy Alliance at it again . . .

1 Like

You are mistaken the Alliance are -never- the bad guys, the eternal protagonist is always justified in their actions.

That’s just one of the perks of being written as the good guys of the Warcraft universe.

[x] doubt.

1 Like

Doubt all you like, take it up with Blizzard. It’s their canon!

Blue guys = good

Red guys = bad

It’s not like we can expect any sort of complex nuance from them at this stage - not with the current travesties-in-chief writing their plot.

The Orcs should be grateful that humanity only put them in internment camps. The extermination of demons is a righteous cause…

1 Like

And if the orcs hadn’t invaded Azeroth, Azeroth would’ve been taken over by the Legion, as the humans would’ve been in war with each others. :>

Revionist propaganda…

But the Legion sent the Orcs to Azeroth to conquer it for them :thinking:
The logic doesn’t stack up.

But seriously both factions are various shades of grey, with good people and bad people involved in each. Arguing red vs blue is less interesting than WoD.

Actually the numbers you have are baseline for all levels. The higher your level, the higher gear you craft which will enable better enchantments that increase the stats more. So at most there might be 2.5k weapon damage.

Which is what Blizzard is unironically trying to push with the :zzz: BFA war campaign storyline.

But hey, it’s their universe, we have to play by their rules. Right?