Pet Peeve: The Undying

Hello there…

Peeve, i want Blessed Judgement armor (the teal one)

Me?

Was just a joke, dw.

1 Like

Technically it’s the weather. Which is a sort of mild-cold hits warm then throws a warm drink on you. It’s a weird day.

Weird day, weird peeve.

Undying… You should choose your words more carefully

Why? It’s still very much intact, regardless of the blows dealt to it :sunglasses:

1 Like

I feel Jessicka’s pain tho as a fellow Swede, it’s been around 30 degrees celcius in my part of the country today :frowning:

1 Like

You get me. :heart:

I mean, it doesn’t help that I can’t take heat very well as it is. :cold_sweat:

1 Like

Peeve - I don’t have something to post other than this or the blind dog barking in my room.

I actually had a fairly successful day for once.

Stormwind RPers.

I don’t mean simply ‘people in Stormwind’. It’s like… You can tell who they are, regardless of where you see them.

Flintlock-carrying gilnean males marrying and having kids with ‘wife and mother’-titled night elves. Human females with suspicious traits and descriptions and ‘quirky’ behaviour. Things like that. You just know.

I do not like them. I don’t currently RP in Stormwind at all but I still end up encountering them.

6 Likes

It will get warmer and warmer, then the streams turn from the warming oceans and the scandinavian peninsular north will be as cold as the russian inland.

And then people will complain and mock global warming as a myth because their homes are cold. Just as planned, I guess.

Now I’m extra curious.

Maxed out lustful is a classic.

3 Likes

Oh right guess I’ll post my peeves from the other thread.

我 忿怒 是 生活

我 其它 忿怒 是 该 我 偶然 打开 かたわ少女

I approve.

You will approve until the massive amounts of spreading uninhabitable land will create by far the largest refugee crisis in the history of humanity.

Well, yes. You sound very bitter about this topic btw, maybe it’s just me reading too much into it.

A little bit, maybe. I’ll probably have to see the world be ruined in my lifetime, which I am not super happy about.

Possibly, I’ll remain in my country though even when its uninhabitable.

I won’t tolerate being part of burdening another country, nor do I want to leave, I rather die where I belong than outside. I’m a fool like that.

On the bright side the boating industry will see a boom.

1 Like

NASA is planning on settling on the moon more permamently at 2024, so you could always apply to be one of the people/workers going there, they made a video on this plan/goal a few days ago.

Well yeah, same. Sweden will probably be one of the best places to live.

I feel sorry for people in hot regions…