Pet Peeve: The Undying

Ideally after the model updates they then add a bunch of customisation options and ahahahahah you think they’d actually do that you absolute RUBE now buy the damn new year pig mount.

2 Likes

If you ever think your choice of race lacks customisation options or needs an update, try and create a female Highmountain Tauren.

6 Likes

Nothing else that’s a shirt that matches 8(

Yes please, more customisation all around would be very nice.

Like giving regular Tauren the option to add feathers and tribal beads etc to their horns/hair. Little touches like this.

1 Like

At the risk of getting too political and opening that can of worms again: my god, deciding what to vote for in this Eurpean election is a bloody headache.

Pretty much. It doesn’t really feel like a real vote at this point, it’s just another way for people to sound off which side of the Brexit minefield they stand on in protest and inevitably stick it to the Tories again.

vote ‘jezus leeft’ there is just no other option.

1 Like

Getting everyone up from poverty to a reasonable income (like we’re already doing very successfully) is the easiest and most humane, and unironically efficient, solution to the problem.

Case and point: The whole western world, with China & India close by, where birthrates have started to go down as the economic situation of people has improved.

overpopulation will be fixed by more people becoming gamers dw

2 Likes

HM tauren LF draenei and NB elves need a lot more work. When i compare them to the newer allied races, they look like a hastily made placeholders. They do not even have their unique dance. So uncool.

2 Likes

On the topic of overpopulation, I have a book to recommend(I love reading all sort of stuff)

Futu.re by Dmitry Glukhovsky(The author of the Metro series)

With the basic premise being that a cure for death(via aging) has been discovered in the future and most people are now immortal. It has lead to most of the world, particuarly, Europe to be -extremly- overpopulated and the entire continent has grown into a giant city in a very typical dystopian setting.

Re-production has been outlawed and is harshly punished by kidnapping the children when found it and intergrate them into society, while killing the parents via aging(removing the immortality thing)

It’s dark, but interesting to read. Like his previous books really :slight_smile:

I can see it being even more of a headache in the UK. I’m in the Netherlands and it’s difficult enough over here, despite “Jezus Leeft” haha.

Also pet peeve, allergies. This is a -really- bad summer for it and its just awful to breathe.

Contrary to the past… I dunno, all of my existence, this year’s summer isn’t that bad. Yet.

Just a bit of sneezing every now and then, as opposed to my eyes being swollen shut and my nose being entirely clogged.

1 Like

Envy you :(, I dont have much problem with sneezing and stuff atm but its the breathing thats affecting me the most. And its not fun :frowning:

1 Like

But the tauren dances are the best in the game (except for Undead male). You can’t remove one of the best aspects of any tauren. D:

HM are different people, so it makes sense for them to have their own dance. shrug

We must respect the deep and important lore of Tauren and the Peanut Butter Jelly Time Dance.

2 Likes

An important part of our tribal heritage

1 Like

To be honest the female Tauren dance is the most uninspired of them all.

1 Like