Pet Peeve: The Undying

But it was so darkly morbidly amusing…

Oh, Belle Delphine?

She is Selling her pee in a small jar (only 1!) for $9990, as a keepsake (she even writes that it’s not for consumption.)

• starts video
  • quiet for five seconds
  • looks off to the side, sighs.
4 Likes

also fake news
https://www.dexerto.com/entertainment/belle-delphine-is-now-selling-her-gamer-girl-pee-after-running-out-bath-water-788165

4 Likes

Ah, well, I only saw the image of it.

Still, wouldn’t be surprised if it was real either, this is something someone would bloody buy.

• Video length: 40+ minutes.
  • Has -alot- of ads placed in at every 10 minute mark.
2 Likes

laughs in uBlock Origin

1 Like

I don’t have a beef with him but I do find him annoying. Like quite a few streamers actually.

There’s something extremely odd to me about having to vent your opinions in such pretentious and vocal ways for hours on end, day after day, all for them likes and subscribes. It just doesn’t seem very healthy to me.

Not saying there aren’t very wholesome, considerate and fun streamers. It does seem to attract quite a few rather narcissistic characters tho. But I’m old, this is where I croak about my generation being much more healthy and considerate (which we obviously weren’t) :D.

9 Likes

Yup, I don’t Watch Asmongold, I’ve Heard enough about him being a whiny lil b*tch.
There’s an extremely small amount of YouTubers I like, and my fav is ‘‘ItsAGundam’’.

I feel a bit mixed on him. I find most of his content boring, but its nothing that stands out for me in terms of “omg I hate him.” I did find it kinda funny thoguh(in a bad way) when I saw a video of him reacting to a, at this point, old Jim Sterling video, and acted like it was super shocking news revelations that was super awful! And pausing every 5 minute to re-state everything Jim said word for word but as his “own” opinions.

Not hating on the Jimquisistion video, because it’s a good video(Turning players into payers one, and I like Jim’s content), but it felt very forced from Asmongold, especially when it was a bit old video adressing at this point quite known issues (still has alot of relevance today though)

1 Like

Did you happen to bump into her escapade on an umm… explicit sensual website for grown ups? It had me laughing so hard, I decided I like her very much!

After watching actually fun youtubers play games that are actually fun to watch, I can’t see myself ever doing the same with WoW.

This game is boring to watch, and the youtube personalities are not charming to say the least.

I’d go with watching Turin’s casted tournaments any day.

4 Likes

When it comes to WoW celebrities/streamers, the one I find personally most annoying nowdays is sadly Nixxiom, I say sadly since I used to enjoy his machinimas alot.

But he’s gotten -very- pretentious over the last couple of years, seeing himself as some sort of grandmaster God of wow youtubers, and has also adopted a bit of annoying personality traits and quirks and behaviour.

He’s fully spiraled into the (old and tired) joke he used to make about “girls not playing wow lol” into like a core staple of -all- of his videos and “jokes” to the point of weird obession, he’s alongside with this also fully dived into “Im nordic, I got a long beard, im a true manly viking, hur dur” unironically as a personality.

And ever since the whole drama with Nostalrius, which he sided with 100% no matter what, he’s also quite agressivly taken the stance that “Vanilla wow was -the- best game in all of existence, and if you disagree you suck.”

He’s just become quite a typical Alpha jock douche who really loves himself and thinks he’s the best in the world.

2 Likes

Nixxiom is Nordic?

Even the big things that get pushed as streamable - MDI, competitive arenas, world first races - aren’t that interesting imho

Can’t wait for classic to come out…so I can see how many people keep tooting that horn after they get to play it again.

4 Likes

He’s swedish yeah

Im fully expecting a whole bunch of people to play it, realise that it isnt how great nostalgia makes it out to be, then complains on the forums how “Blizz ruined classic omg.”

1 Like

What, seriously?! I had no idea.

I didn’t play it, but I will be playing it for fun, since it was a period of WoW that I didn’t play. It’ll be fun to see it, and I know full well what to expect. ^^

1 Like

Yeah, he’s mentioned it a couple of times in the older videos. In his laters ones, he just unironically boasts about what a manly viking he is.

He is/was on AD too.

1 Like