Pet Peeve: The Undying

Honestly I dig it. Was nice to see them try something a little different while still staying mostly DK style (dark colours, SKULLS, spikes, etc.)

2 Likes

The amount of portal hopping in BfA really sticks out like a sore thumb. Gotta jump from SW to get to Boralus (because nobody takes that boat.), from Boralus to go to Silithus and hand your emissary quest to Magniā€¦ Going back to Boralus for your other quests and deeds but oh no, Magni needs you again in the chamberā€¦ Hop 3 portals to get your *ss back there.

I thought Blizzard tried to reduce the amount of portals in the world but we end doing far more than any other expansion just to get to somewhere weā€™ve just been not 5 mins ago.

So unless you got SSD pro whatever driveā€¦ Youā€™re doomed to spend that painful 30-40-60sc upon that loading screen.

Pet peeve of the day is Mythic Eonar. Or rather, how every pug avoids so much as attempting to down her.

Soothes

Wait next expansionā€¦ Mayhaps Blizzard will make it soloable.

4 Likes

I donā€™t bother myself with Antorus. It makes me feel more or less the same as if I was running SoO or HFC. Itā€™s long, boring and the raid has the mounts pretty early in the raid so people who come often leave right after you killed dogs.

I mostly focus on ToS, Nighthold and EN when I can bother.

Does Argus not drop that ugly urā€™zul mount on mythic?

Argus does. But some people just turn up for the dogs and then leave because they donā€™t think people can down Eonar or no one has a direct TP to Agrammar + Argus.

Two day holiday is over but on Tuesday I caught a cold.

Going back to work when it feels like your throat has rusted sucks.

1 Like

I have to go back to work tomorrow with my chest issues. Hope it doesnā€™t get worse.
Doctors on Monday morning, going to twist her nips in the hope of getting a note.

Tried playing OW with a controller.

Bad idea.

PC Master race 4Evah.

I wish my felfire imp would talk more. His voice makes me laugh.

1 Like

Forum peeve: people still posting links like this:

ht tps:/ /www.argentarchives.org/

In stead of just putting it in between accents, like this:

https://www.argentarchives.org/

10 Likes

Complementary Peeve : That instead of having OG old forums which didnā€™t forced you to constantly grind forums to have that level trust 3 lvl, everyone was equal.

3 Likes

Give me my down votes back.

Northrend and Pandaria, specifically in RP events.

Theyā€™re good zones, maybe even great. But man, they feel overexposed when almost every guild Iā€™ve been in has had at least one (or more) ā€œletā€™s go to pandaria/northrend, a far-off landā€¦ā€ storyline or attended a PVP campaign there. Iā€™ve had some great roleplay in said campaigns, but the continents do feel a bit overused at times.

1 Like

It really is an appropriate theme of a World of Warcraft forum however, that you have to grind rep to use it. :grin:

4 Likes

Nobody seems to use Searing Gorge, Burning Steppes, Winterspring or Unā€™goro. Theyā€™re just there.

Winterspring is the best vanilla era zone in the game and I will fight anybody at anytime on this point.

1 Like

I loved the Classic quest where it shows how Moonkin came to exist.
Also, I spent so much time back in the day around Frostsaber Rock and looking at furbolg wishing they were playable. I love Winterspring.

Iā€™ve used Winterspring in the past. Itā€™s a really lovely zone, though I might just have a soft spot for snowy zones in general.

can you please convince your uncle to ban anyone who disagrees

1 Like