Pet Peeve: The Undying

I’m afraid not. They’re reluctant to ban anybody because they need that cash money, it’s why Goldshire remains unscathed.

As much as my uncle loves me, there’s some things he won’t do …

You could say that he would do anything for love, but he won’t do that.

Rockstars getting into the launchers War peeves me.

As I was about to play GTA V only to find this Trojan computer horse of a launcher forcing me to leave Steam.

Vanilla Azshara for me.

Finished Uncharted 3, but forgot that Uncharted 4 wasn’t included in the Drake Collection, so now I’m sat in my sofa looking at a 50 gig download

1 Like

My heart goes out to you.
I loved Uncharted 4, especially towards the end.

Try doing that with ADSL internet. Best you’ll ever get is 1.5MB of Download power.

Logistical nightmares if you don’t want to bend the knee to convenience and rely on massed mage portals to get everyone into position.

We’re halfway there now. Gonna watch Infinity War: The Thanos Cut (Infinity War, but it’s only the scenes including Thanos) on Netflix to pass the time, I guess.

I wonder where all these guilds exploring Pandaria are, then, because the Leaf rarely encounters other RPers there, except during celebration events.

My pet peeve would be that guild events somehow always end up in a success. I imagine that there are some guild events where that is not the case but the majority just are, I suppose?

Dunno, just seems odd and I am sure that suddenly failing a task in an event would bring fresh wind.

It’s probably because a lotta guild events are set up in a way where it’s win or die. At which point, yeah, winning is a preferable outcome for the vast majority of the members.

It’s very possible to do, but requires antagonists that aren’t out for blood, and/or for guild members who know when to retreat. Bandits might cut and run with your company’s gold stash but you can’t really let those Void Cultists get away, as Tehya mentions.

That and winning the day feels good and having to retreat and let your enemies win feels bad, and generally we play wow and RP to feel good! It’s okay to win a lot when you are the protagonists of the story being written

2 Likes

Story forum is still a cesspit incapable of any rationality.

3 Likes

just read a genius ‘theory’ by a guy at blizzardwatch that
-Arthas was influenced/corrupted by Yogg
-So was Bolvar after being broken by Arthas
-Bolvar becoming LK was part of Yogg’s plot all along
-And Terenas’ ghost was also Yogg.
-All so that the Scourge could be ‘unleashed’ on the world once n’zoth comes back

All of that to justify the “There must always be a Lich King” line.

big eyeroll

are anduin’s magic bones also yogg?

No they’re the naaru but blizz won’t tell you that because they’re biased :triumph:

In three expansions we’ll be fighting naaru. You know it’s true

in three expansions we’ll be fighting deathwing and retail will no longer be updated :slight_smile:

1 Like

No… No… That can’t be true.

If WoW continues like this, I doubt there will even be two more expansions, let alone three…