Pet Peeve: Wrath of the 20K Post Cap

Since people don’t know what doxxing is most of the time.
Define predator please, because to me that always meant:
‘Creep trying to peel off nudes or LAERP from others’

Are we on the same level about the definition?

1 Like

That’s what I see predator as.

To me predator is an animal or an organism that hunts and kills other organisms for food.

3 Likes

Got like 3 gotdang bans cuz of this ngl but it’s my claim to fame to remind y’all

Like in the movie

2 Likes

I need your attention for one moment goblin gamer

How does Jarent sound for a goblin (I might be making one)?

Too wh*te imo. I recommend looking up the gnominomicon name generator if you want a name similar to Jastor and Jalbert.

1 Like

Cheers fam, I’ll give it a swirl

Edit: Gizwell?

Yeah, that works. Do keep hitting generate names, I swear I got like Bertbert once on that generator.

1 Like
  • Be me
  • Look into the AD LFRP Discord because I am bored
  • See what is currently happening with the church guild in Duskwood and the leaders disgusting doings
  • Close Discord
  • Enough Discord for a day

Also local authorities were apparently informed. I hope the guy knows this is an actual criminal charge in Sweden which is punished by jail.

9 Likes

As they should be.

8 Likes

Dis is de reason dere can be no peace treaty.

He will most likley get what’s coming to him in multiple ways. Not only is Sweden -very- (and rightly so) actionable and harsh against any sexual crime/activity that involve minors, but we’ve also gotten forward alot in the field of “revenge stuff” aka, leaking nudes you got from someone, out of either revenge, spite or threats.

5 Likes

65% down for pvp mount.

I am aware. I think the only country even more harsh is the USA in this case who even punished threats online wit actual jail time.

Words are arising from people in his guild who defend his actions. Major yikes if this is the case.

3 Likes

Well got some positive news heh.
Lucky me, I managed to get a job interview as night receptionist in a French Hôtel after some… Skillful insistance.

I gotta ace this one or else I’ll fall back into this quagmire called unemployment but things are looking up.

5 Likes

What happened in Duskwood?

Good luck :+1:

2 Likes

Some degenerate Church guild doing what churches are infamous for in real life. I’ll leave the rest to figure out for yourself. In any case, it’s vile.

Good luck!

1 Like