Pet Peeve: Wrath of the 20K Post Cap

I never get carded because I look older than my years, in my youth it was a blessing but now it’s just annoying when people over estimate my age.

I’m guessing you’re 30-40, at most.

I just turned 30, but my boss is 42 and when I first started working here last year thought I was a similar age to him.

I wanted to die in that moment.

4 Likes

Well, my mom was the same (Always looking older than she was), but now at 58 nobody Believes she’s that old. It might turn out the same for you!

I sure hope so. I look older due to the facial hair that my wife insists on me having. Without it I shave off (lol) quite a few years.

1 Like

Keep the beard!

I’ve grown to like it, but I hate keeping it trimmed. I’m not into manscaping at all so I can never look as neat and tidy as perhaps I should.

1 Like

We have bearded teens here. They still ID you, need more tattoos.

And then you got some like Marisa Tomei who’s 54 but looks…

https://i.imgur.com/VRpHVPXg.jpg

:flushed:

Noice.

But it’s kinda different with actresses, as they kinda have to keep better care of their appearances due to their work. :<

Peeve: There are threads to carry out conversations in about random things and then there are threads that are super important that serve the community in a good way, or highlight something really important.

There’s also a tendency for people that seem to have unlimited amount time on their hands to just constantly derail with bloatposting. Stuff that’s barely even tangentially related in topic but not in content.

Probably guilty of that myself, tbf.

2 Likes

Peeve, a certain public discussion on a certain site actually got removed just now like 2 minutes after being created lol, which is kinda ironic. But I will keep it vauge purposelly because of it to avoid trouble.

If you didn’t liked Disney’s Hades, Captain Hook and Maleficent… Sharpens knife and reload WMDs

Can you get trust level 3 back after being temp banned? Asking for a friend :relieved:

1 Like

I’m told you can, but the ban essentially resets your stats to 0 so you need to work everything back.

Or just embrace the trust level 2 life.

Please don’t forget Xehanort.

1 Like

You’re under the impression that the ban wont be permament.

I’ve got my connections, the charge won’t stick.

1 Like

"We’re sorry to announce that Akamito’s uncle retired to live in a secluded village far removed from society, at the very same time as when Akamito deleted his account completly.

We at Blizzard wish them both the best and had -NOTHING- to do with any of their choices. Future topics mentioning these individuals will be removed without question."

1 Like

They’ve been gunning for my uncle for a long time, but they haven’t got him yet.

Here’s hoping it remains that way :crossed_fingers:

1 Like