Pet Peeve: Wrath of the 20K Post Cap

you mean Amazon simulator?

I’m actually having this too. It wasn’t showing on this, I ported somewhere else and it became available.

Dottie is my peeve. The pet itself is cute, don’t get me wrong. That fine print though…

• Through Dec 31, 2019, Blizzard® Entertainment will donate 100% of the purchase price to be shared equally with Make-A-Wish and WE, less any chargebacks, refunds and Value Added Taxes (VAT) or other similar taxes paid with a maximum donation amount of USD $3 million from all sales of the Dottie in-game pet and plushie for charity.

:thinking:

3 Likes

Tell 'em to make it count.

3 Likes

fallout 4 had an update today for bethesda adding more stuff to their “creation club” and it broke the game

It Just Works

1 Like

Do you use F4SE? If I remember correctly, it (and Skyrim’s equivalent) needs to be updated every time Bethesda makes changes to the creation club.

Every update breaking F4Se is nothing new. Today’s update just breaks the game itself.

Aye, this. I do use F4SE but according to other people on the internet, it’s also broken unmodded games (on PC and Xbox at least).

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/366148345422544898/651944656644472835/C0591070933C48E1923344F02D5EFB41F29B9687.png

Can we get an F in chat boys

1 Like

Pet peeve of today: Night shifts. The creep and crawl away slowly at silent nights like these.

Atleast tomorrow I can take my laptop with me and watch shows and play WoW… But tonight, maaaaaaan, its a long night :frowning:

1 Like

And you can’t have a nice drink.

1 Like

And that, obviously!

I most certainly can during my evenings. ;>

Somehow I have become unable to function as a human being and can either sleep for 3 hours, or for 12.

5 Likes

You exist in my living hell.

1 Like

Current weather: -3°c with fog. Lot and lot of fog and not even a little snow.

Euro truck simulator 2 does it better quite honestly.

2 Likes

Great game.

I loved to push buttons while my brother played so he crashed into stuff.

1 Like

Nice in ten characters