Pet Peeve: Wrath of the 20K Post Cap

As Knight-Enchanter I can now terrorise the people of Hinterlands better and murder people minding their own business far more effectively like the terrorist warlord I always imagined myself to be

2 Likes

Putting the sin back in inquisintion.

1 Like

You thought Corypheus was the threat but it was me all along

3 Likes

Have fun also being able to solo every single boss easily, including High Dragons.

20-40 min queue to get into WoW. Kind of unexpected but oh well.

Legacy loot for Legion instances is great, I think legion had overall best looking tier sets in the game (with BfA the worst).

Too bad they don’t make them completely soloable too, as groups will now loot other classes’ tier gear and you’ll have to ask them for it constantly. Still better than before of course.

Are any of them not soloable other than Eonar?

Do people generally solo mythic ToS and Antorus? I admit I haven’t tried anything harder than Tomb of Sargeras hc.

Soloing mythic [final raid] during [current expac] has never really been a thing I don’t think? It wasn’t common to solo mythic HFC in legion…maybe…I don’t actually remember. I’m pretty sure we still needed a small group for mythic SoO during tanaan in WoD though.

I thought you meant mechanics wise rather than difficulty though, my bad.

Fair enough, it might be Eonar is the only one with mechanics preventing it, if you don’t count mythic raids having a huge dps check for one person.

Edit: Just got into WoW after 30 minutes of queue, got instantly dc’d and put in the back of the line. That’s my peeve.

2 Likes

Unless they change Eonar she will require 16 people minimum, forever. So yeah.

Shame I already farmed most legion gear I want.

Peeve: This is used as a general chat thread! Legacy loot returning is not a peeve!

1 Like

Got email bombed by the tax bureau but their potato website doesn’t load whatever message they’re hell-bent on spamming me with

1 Like

Truth. Nothing more to it.

2 Likes

Done Eonar mythic with only 4 people

Did they change it so the same group can enter multiple times?

1 Like

It was tax returns. I have not in fact committed tax fraud (that they can prove :spy:)

2 Likes

The last class tier sets.

Yes. At least I’ve been in the ship 4 times without any problem. Just that you have annoying debuffs throwing you around

Blackhand;

“a small victory, but you will perish in the flame that burns at the heart of Blackrock!”

5 seconds later

“What happened to my furnace? Where are my guards? Shut these intruders down!”

Dude, you saw exactly what happened to your furnace, you were taunting me over it!

1 Like

is blast furnace soloable yet

I’m doing it in normal, can’t say for mythic (wanted the soul priest regalia in its normal colour).

Soloed it in HC too.

Just not mythic, though i suppose that’s next on my list since I really want the dragonfly druid set.