Pet Peeve: Wrath of the 20K Post Cap

They changed it to be soloable a while ago didn’t they?

It has been for a while. It’s very boring to solo, but it’s soloable.

1 Like

Good to know, ty guys

Might start running it then, I love the Blackhand mount.

its on my; “to grind” list but I have so many other sets at different difficulties that I want first.

Bloody summertime difference. I meant to buy a game on sale today as a weekend treat; the sale was set to end today. Normally these sales end at 19:00 my time but because America had their summertime activated three weeks ago the sale ended an hour earlier and I missed out on it.

Reinstalled DA:I. I hate you Telaryn.

Maybe this time I will finish it. Lmao probably not

2 Likes

Maybe you’ll have better luck at romancing Egg than Telaryn did.

Also with Disney plus out I’ve finally started watching Clone Wars. I avoided it for the longest time but people keep telling me it’s good so idk.

I really loved the actual cartoon animation ones, and I could never make the jump from those to the cgi ones. Especially after watching the Jabba Baby movie.

Between shadow priest and frost mage, which would you guys go for as a Tidesage?

Not decided on a race yet either. Choice there would be between any of the human races, including Forsaken (sorry if that offends anyone :crazy_face:).

Frost Mage.

That is what mine is (and is a Kul Tiran)

2 Likes

I play mine using a frost mage. Shadow priest is very much the more corrupted vibe

I’m right now at the fourth season. It’s really enjoyable mate. Every episode is satisfying to watch so far.

I just wish every episode and season was in order.

The latch in the door from the hall to the living room broke.

Lucky. Still waiting on getting Disney + here.

Frost mage of course. Even though I use a priest for mine, only because I already have it leveled and ready.

Was chilling on my Paladin in Stormwind, being OOC. For 3 or four times a Rogue tried to gank me. Despite me lagging, he fled after i shown some resistance (bubble and damage). Every time vanishing.

I was like, huh? What happened? And shruged off.

The hottest take I saw was someone saying that Teldrassil burned because of Maiev and I’m really sold now

5 Likes

If Maiev hadn’t failed at assassinating Malfurion during the novel, then the NElf spirit would already be broken by the time of BfA. Therefore Maiev is the core culprit of Teldrassil by way of incompetence.

I will not be taking questions at this time.

Maiev stopped Illidan from defeating the Legion which allowed the Legion to eventually invade again and kill Vol’jiin, making Sylvanas Warchief.

She also sent Cordana to Draenor who got recruited by Gul’dan in the scheme to initiate the Legion invasion.

And finally she stopped Illidan from destroying the Frozen Throne, contributing to Sylvanas becoming what she did and make a deal with the Jailer, leading to the Fourth War.

Maiev is responsible for everything and I’m not taking questions at this time either.

3 Likes

Persona 5 Royal just arrived.

The game doesn’t technically come out for 3 more days.

Me am delighted.

1 Like

Nice! I’ve been seeing early copies of FF7R being sent to people too.

Hopefully it’s the start of a trend.

3 Likes