Pet Peeve: Wrath of the 20K Post Cap

Oh I see.
I didn’t read that part.

My bad. Tired isn’t a good look for me. :innocent: :woman_facepalming:

1 Like

You plank.

It’s been a hard day, for this poor young soul. :innocent:

Trying to stay busy, but bosses close to wanting (almost forcing me) to work full time for no extra pay, which I thought was still illegal, but that’s me

1 Like

If someone has played it: does anyone here know if Greedfall is worth it? I’ve heard it’s a fun RPG for those that liked games like Dragon Age: Inquisition.

Though I have to admit the artstyle doesn’t really draw me in. Any experience?

I know someone who’s played it and has really enjoyed it. It’s rough about the edges but scratched that DA itch for him (he loved Inquisition in particular). I’ll be checking it out myself once I get the chance!

1 Like

I was really on the edge about it, and I think that was the push I needed. I’ll give it a shot at some point!

1 Like

Bosses suck when you haven’t got Ludwig’s Holy Blade.

I have been spoilt by that weapon.

1 Like

It carried me to platinum with the exception of one or two bosses where I used the moonlight sword or the bowblade. Just an all around quality choice.

it is, it is my favourite weapon in the game.

but i don’t want all my characters to use it.

On the other hand, I feel it keenly when I don’t have it.

1 Like

Everyone at my work has been temporarily laid off except for me and the big boss.

All of the work contacting and making customers angry by not refunding them falls to me to do from home. In my living room having people ream me out over the phone and email. Can’t wait…

Also my boss finally resigned so chances are I will be offered his position and I still don’t know that I want it.

So much for lazing around and playing video games.

Happy I am not.

4 Likes

Good luck bro :pray:

Started to practice parrying in Bloodborne (never bothered when you just 2h ludwig’s all the time)

i now never have more than 115 bullets because i waste them all trying to get parry times down.

1 Like

Becoming more powerful than even your uncle!

Implying he already isn’t!

:clown_face:

1 Like

In time the nephew must surpass and replace the uncle. It is the rule of two.

2 Likes

Few people know this. But only one uncle and nephew exist on Earth at this very moment.

Don’t think about it too hard.

draws his Chikage For the honour of Cainhurst…

bowblade’s you from another ledge

IT IS THE BANEBLADE

wait sorry wrong game

I keep forgetting that the voice actor who did such a job voicing cool, calm villains like Didact and Harbinger also voiced the absolute ham that is captain Diomedes.

All hail memelord Keith Szarabajka.