Pet Peeve: Wrath of the 20K Post Cap

bowblade vs baneblade vs beyblade who would win

You dare even ask.

yea ok thats a powerful meme, im convinced

Only one of those can split the red sea.

1 Like

It’s memeable because he spams the voice lines in combat - the acting in the scripted scenes is genuinely really good. You get the feel for a man who is 600% convinced he’s in the right until the ground gets forcibly taken out from under him and he has to fight hopelessness.

Played Retribution again recently. Good times.

1 Like

I am lost in the forbidden woods.

I hate this place.

There’s a very good way of reaching the boss after you unlock the shortcut. Just stick to the right. That place is hell to navigate otherwise.

That’s what i do normally! But i somehow got turned around and lost.

Screw that place, honestly.

I have found the exit though (the boss exit that is)

I love that thing about DoW2. The characters have an absolutely insane amount of voice lines for every conceivable situation. Units even have different voicelines for when interacting with other units in various situations!

The Chaos Sorcerer alone has like 40 minutes of voice lines in multiplayer. It’s insanity and I love it.

1 Like

The only area I have a problem with is a single room. It’s the room with the giant black spiders in it before Micolash (Kos or Kosm? That is the true question.). My arachnophobia forces me to legit close my eyes and run trough the room.

Really fun.

I enjoyed the last-man-standing multiplayer map mode a lot - especially when they introduced a Tau battlesuit as a character.

I just run through that room because its a pain in the butt.

I don’t get lost in any other area than the forbidden woods, it just looks the same everywhere you go.

Wait, what? Scott McNeil is no longer the memelord of DoW?

Oh, DoW has many. Don’t forget Fred Tatasciore, for example.

Value is an entirely made up concept save for absolute necessities - Those marketers, branders, fund managers and others who “add no value” do those tasks because people don’t want to do them themselves- Or can’t.

Without the people to do those tasks no value would be created because the means with which the said artists would be able to connect with people’d be seriously curbed- Even during this era of content creators and digital platforms. If anything, the need for good marketers has increased.

I think all work is valuable. A surgeon may be able to physically save someones life, while a fund manager may make it possible for millions of people to have affordable pensions.

Peeve: Blizzard cutting corners. Kul Tirans use their autoattack animations for things like Slam and Cleave!

1 Like

Ugh… Screw April’s first day.

1 Like

alright ok im jumping ship, all-in on team beyblade

Well, it’s WQs Rep Bonus…

Guess it’s time to get back on that treadmill for the Finaly Army of the Light Paragon mount and Highmountain Moose.

I used to love Beyblade. Such a good soundtrack too (that I still listen to).