Pet Peeve: Wrath of the 20K Post Cap

big ilevel means more impressive when people armoury though, which is really the most important thing.

2 Likes

No… This cannot be

1 Like

I’m generally not one to complain about wpvp esp when it’s opt-in

but why would you 4v1 gank while levelling in a Legion zone

like why

They sent me the code for my chocobo chick summon materia so they must think it’s imminent.

makes me feel strong+powerful

I don’t actually do it though, pvp takes time away from levelling.

yea but that’s the thing. they were 4, i was alone and fighting two mobs on top of that

it’s like i was the powerful warrior who became the victim of the “eventually numbers overwhelm even the mightiest” trope while they were a bunch of weak & shameless hooligans who saw their chance to have a shot at someone they never could handle alone

Barristan vs Sons of the Harpy vibes

Me and the Winter Lantern near the Choir Bell.

1 Like

I wonder how many new Bannerlord-based human guilds will pop out of the ground.

Not that we’ll notice all the way over here in Pandaria. People only come here for vacations or to be edgelords.

1 Like

Asmongold has Lux’s website on his stream and is chatting with Lily.

RIP this server’s reputation.

1 Like

Two trashy people find eachother.

Yeah well, Asmon’s previous gf was PinkSparkles…

And now he gets a man living in a basement, it’s a tale as old as time!

4 Likes

I don’t think anyone should be worried about what worried about what Asmongold or his fans think of AD.

Unrelated peeve: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/561287824964452363/695359251081855006/unknown.png

2 Likes

I just wished these moronic streamers just stopped coming to Argent Dawn…

Everytime they come they coat themselves in the shield of “Oh I tell my community not to do anything or disturb RPers” when regardless they still do.
C’mon and then there are those who dare say we shouldn’t have a problem with OOCers.

2 Likes

What if he or his fans come to this server? Or other people looking for that kind of “RP”?

The thing with Asmongold and his fanbase is that they are just as quick to abandon something as they are in catching interest. Once he/they have had their fun of “Lfmao look at these funny rpers lol” they will be gone almost just as quick to go for the next thing.

One of the streamers/youtubers with the shortest attention-span out there, and his dedicated fans are about the same.

I mean, it wouldn’t be the first time, it won’t be the last. Shouldn’t be okay with it, but it’s not as if you’re gonna get him banned.

2 Likes

Tbh, the only one who was somewhat consistent/reaccuring in their disruption/trolling was Kakio until he stopped. Sodapoppin caused alot of trouble, but it was also very spread out like 3 times over 2 years, and most of the others has been the same or alot less.

The withered congregate in numbers.

1 Like

Ordered a gaming chair. Time to get comfy lads.

1 Like

The way Denethor aggressively ate that tomato keeps me up at night

3 Likes