Pet Peeve: Wrath

Congratulations on getting your BiS stuff with good/okay corruptions!

1 Like

Peeve: the game not giving me the corruptions I want. Why does my alt have more gushing wounds than my main?

1 Like

Is it me or, is the phases with the mounts in them in the assaults the ones up for the least amount of time?

Like, the Mogu assault in Vale seems to only ever be up when its Vale’s turn to change assault mid week. Same with Rotfeaster’s.

I think they’re about the same as any other. But the drake of four winds drops on all uldum phases, so farming that one isn’t a bad idea.

Peeved that I can’t be in a guild and hang out with cool people. I lie awake at night dreaming of being part of a community, engaging with awesome events and having a ball.

I keep telling myself that when my daughter is older and more independent, then maybe I can do it. But who knows.

2 Likes

Shill time!

Join Red Venturers

i cannot find the exact post I’m looking for, but they understand how life be sometimes.

2 Likes

I think I would define my RP time as more than “limited”, it’s once in a blue moon.

There are a dozen or more guilds I’d love to be involved with, but my RP rate is something like once a month.

1 Like

Hit them up anyway, I’m sure you Watrus and Khalt can work something out!

EDIT: Found the exact quote i was looking for;

3 Likes

Watrus is good people, this I know.

2 Likes

She is, aye.

As said, it cannot hurt to at least get a conversation started.

Also found the actual quote i was looking for above;

3 Likes

You’re a gem, Croecell. Dare I say it, perhaps my favourite forum undead?

EDIT: Nazjatar is a lot more fun now I can fly in it.

4 Likes

nah, just shilling for a friend.

As said, At least talk with them about it and see if you’re a fit for the guild. Can’t hurt to try can it?

3 Likes

Take the compliment!

1 Like

EDIT: being fair, there are so many good undead posters on this forum that its hard to be a favourite undead.

2 Likes

Bringing your gryphon to the bottom of the ocean always results in a good time.

1 Like

Still one of my least favourite zones. The clustered design just stresses me out, and Im dissapointed at the lack of potential from it too.

4 Likes

Just checked up on Sathrovarr’s WoWpedia page after witnessing him in a Warcraft III game of Dark Ages of Warcraft and failing to remember who he was, and it reminded me of a peeve:
I wish they’d made use of all the familiar demons Gul’dan summoned during the initial battle of the Broken Shore. Mal’ganis, Sathrovarr, Anetheron, etc. If nothing else, they could have had them take the place of some of the new demons we encountered, like Alexius or Dantalionax (better known as Latosius).
Also, Tichondrius deserved better. :angry:

1 Like

Horse names are stupid.

1 Like

I agree! It does and did feel quite weird to see such a grand opening scenario, and very delibratly showcasing all the -NAMED- old bad guys show up all together.

Only for half of them not appear at all, and the remaining having very tiny cameos as some quest boss(Or a few raid bosses) & almost all at the second half of the expansion.

1 Like

Depends on the horse names!