Pet Peeve: Wrath

Walked into the dining room. Whiff of something akin to KFC even though we’ve had nothing of the sort.

I MISS KFC.

We’re still active and kicking. :sunglasses:

Peeve: I wanted to emote shaking my head at someone else, and wrote /shake.

Only to see:

[You shake your rear at Skabb.]

I was like, WHAT?

I expected it being shaking target’s Hand, but not… That. I don’t know why even Blizz added it.

7 Likes

Aye, da Loa bound neva die, despite some haters efforts.

2 Likes

Riders of the East represent!

2 Likes

Hand over your damn body so I may devour that juicy, delicious chickeny goodness coated in however many herbs and spices it is.

Something has peeved me more than it should recently.

Deep breath

Loot. When I get something good for my class, bis trinket or weapon, I feel accoplished. Give or take said item is low key or lfr. Given to my good (or bad) habit of sharing pic of my loot in discord. Or my none existing friends. It gets shot down fast a flying duck out of the air.

Random discorder: “lol lfr”
Me: “BiS weapon” (My warrior getting Devastation’s hour Lfr)
RD: “Lfr lol. Git gud. Go do heroic”

Ah jes. So you want me, 453 Unholy, go do boss, who I haven’t killed on normal, only has 4/12 on normal and no bis corruptions? Sure, see you next expac.

And then there is that “I know a lot and I do flex” person in my bnet for unknown reasons. I do full clear stormwind (twice already. Happy about it. Zero masks) and they instantly ask about masked run. Wait, hol’ up. I just told that it was my first full clear and now I should do full five masks? I just got Longest Night and rank 12 cloak, bub. Ain’t happening yet.

Corruptions. I get one (Yes, I got gushing wound once, fight me) bis corruption on warrior. Ok, two. Infinite stars and I get shot down again. “Stars is bad” and so is my TD and Wings trinket.

By the gods, let me enjoy my damn scuffed loot since it’s BiS. Stop ruining my day about how you mongo clear visions at rank 5, where I was too scared to even to do 2 chests at rank 8 (Shush). If I like my Inkpod trinket on any situation, I will use it. Unless it is vita. Then I will change it.

Exhales

Also ranting 3 am because you can’t sleep. Not because of this. I can sleep soundly of knowing that my Devastating Star Dragon will do nicely on visions now. Also can’t edit right

2 Likes

Congratulations on getting your BiS stuff with good/okay corruptions!

1 Like

Peeve: the game not giving me the corruptions I want. Why does my alt have more gushing wounds than my main?

1 Like

Is it me or, is the phases with the mounts in them in the assaults the ones up for the least amount of time?

Like, the Mogu assault in Vale seems to only ever be up when its Vale’s turn to change assault mid week. Same with Rotfeaster’s.

I think they’re about the same as any other. But the drake of four winds drops on all uldum phases, so farming that one isn’t a bad idea.

Peeved that I can’t be in a guild and hang out with cool people. I lie awake at night dreaming of being part of a community, engaging with awesome events and having a ball.

I keep telling myself that when my daughter is older and more independent, then maybe I can do it. But who knows.

2 Likes

Shill time!

Join Red Venturers

i cannot find the exact post I’m looking for, but they understand how life be sometimes.

2 Likes

I think I would define my RP time as more than “limited”, it’s once in a blue moon.

There are a dozen or more guilds I’d love to be involved with, but my RP rate is something like once a month.

1 Like

Hit them up anyway, I’m sure you Watrus and Khalt can work something out!

EDIT: Found the exact quote i was looking for;

3 Likes

Watrus is good people, this I know.

2 Likes

She is, aye.

As said, it cannot hurt to at least get a conversation started.

Also found the actual quote i was looking for above;

3 Likes

You’re a gem, Croecell. Dare I say it, perhaps my favourite forum undead?

EDIT: Nazjatar is a lot more fun now I can fly in it.

4 Likes

nah, just shilling for a friend.

As said, At least talk with them about it and see if you’re a fit for the guild. Can’t hurt to try can it?

3 Likes

Take the compliment!

1 Like

EDIT: being fair, there are so many good undead posters on this forum that its hard to be a favourite undead.

2 Likes