Pet Peeve: Wrath

Anyone know if I buy one of the flying mounts from the rep vendors in Zandalar, would I then get the Alliance equivelant as well for my Alliance characters? Seem to remember a system that worked a bit like that in the past.

I don’t believe so, sadly…

Brutal. Really wanted a HD gryphon without grinding Pandaria rep.

Better start grinding!

It’s about two weeks of dailies (plus story quests) to exalted if you’re starting from scratch, iirc.

Your thread was critically hit for over 9000.
Your thread has been afflicted by Squeee

“How can you hope to withstand such overwhelming power?” - Prince Malchezaar, possibly, but probably not, talking about pet photos.

28 Likes

would walk away very quickly

11 Likes

What in ten characters

15 Likes

Some of the best story if you like elves. IIRC

It’s also a nice tabard… I need to do it myself.

Thought I’d do a really cool move by throwing a chair at some warforged before inspiring a bar brawl but then I just completely flubbed the attack roll so I looked like a dick.

1 Like

lmao what was that blue post

13 Likes

Imagine saying you are under staffed and not equipped for actual situations that need moderation.
And then… That :clown_face:

1 Like

This was unexpected but equally amazing.

2 Likes

It’s supposed to make you like auto-mods more.

It’s working for me

1 Like

Huh, instead of actually looking into important matters that plague the server and, at times, the forums, we are treated with the most cringe worthy post of the year. By an actual person of the blue-team, of all things.

By the Titans.

12 Likes

Why’re you all so mean towards the mod? :frowning:

15 Likes

It makes sense that it could be some kind of AI customer service rep that learns how to respond and relate by reading forum responses. Inevitable that it would end up as a cringe poster.

1 Like

I think it’s because most, if not all complaints about ERP, in-game griefing, personal harassment, and even Jade Witches get completely ignored by the blue-team - and to then have some random blue comment with literally zero value… kind of feels… I dunno, insulting? Weird? Not needed?

I mean, sure, little harm done… but

Who asked?!

10 Likes

I mean I understand that, and all the issues we’ve had with the certain trolls has really frustrated me too since those of us who spoke/speak out tend to get suspensions rather than the opposite.

But it could be that this blue poster has no info on that at all/not involved in the past issues(Its certainly not a blue name I recall from my own experienes or the few closed/deleted threats that had signatures instead of just “Blizzard”), new to the job, or just having a bit of leisure time etc. And it’s still a person behind that text who tried to join into the fun a little, in a harmless way.

7 Likes