Pet Peeve: Wrath

It is, but after doing it for the fourth or so time in quick succession, I started wishing you could transmog and use the heirloom mount.

I amost always forget to use the heirloom mount, but tried on the Wandering Isle and realised I couldn’t. Very sad moment.

Also the difficulty if you don’t use heirlooms spikes about half way through and mobs can kill you if you pull more than two, which in some areas is unavoidable.

3 houses takes on twitter continue to be a wild ride.

“why didn’t edelgard just tell dimitri that she wasn’t involved in the tragedy of duscur”

she was 14

Alright I made a vulpera now I have them unlocked. Time to see what all the fuss is about.

2 Likes

cuz they’re furries. people love furries

…and that was the last time we saw Akamito’s player post from a Tauren character…
…true story kids!
He is one of us now!
And…
…he…
…could be…
…BEHIND YOU!!!

I quite like them, I must say. Nice animations, really cool models and just their theme in general is really unique.

Akamito however will remain Akamito, forever more. For now …

Off topic though and an actual peeve; is it just me though, or is Kul Tiras really laggy?

I’m currently in Tiragarde and I don’t notice any lag. My latency is normal. Are you experiencing lag in Boralus or some other zone in Kul Tiras?

I’m in Tiragarde Sound and there’s some occassional latency issues when casting spells. Didn’t have that issue anywhere in Zandalar.

Yeah combat actually seems a bit laggy. My abilities and spell had a small delay

I’m now in the awkward spot where I can ace a 2-mask run without any troubles - for gear that isn’t an upgrade - but 3-4 mask runs are the devil incarnate.

Heavy Feet on the mobs that require you to constantly move, along with the masks that make moving difficult, is sadism

I hear that BM is the better spec for visions, but I’ve been caught out by my pet AI randomly sticking me in combat and lost runs that way which is, as you can imagine, somewhat frustrating

2 Likes

I still need to unlock them, I should probably take advantage of the rep boost.

I boost 5 mask runs, barely using one orb to heal myself. You can afk at the start, add me ingame Melikor#2696
(for 150k)

I don’t recall asking

5 Likes

That’s what I did.

Also worked for getting BfA flying relatively quickly. Next step is to unlock mechagnomes and maybe do some of this current content with the visions and corrupted gear and what not.

2 Likes

Awhh don’t feel offended, I merely offered the service to someone struggling with in-content. Nothing wrong with that Starshade.

Don’t reply to it.

https://gyazo.com/f26400948a38e8290c6b4e083873ee8e

reply to what

4 Likes

Well if you ever stop being ashamed for not being able to complete the run I am here to help ! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I just finished watching the Eastrail 177 trilogy. I have mixed feelings.

Unbreakable was okay, a little slow burning I found.

Split was by far the best of the three, have no real problems with it.

Glass was fine at first, but it then crapped the bed at the end which is such a shame.

1 Like