Pet Peeve: Wrath

I felt about the same! I also found Unbreakable to be the most forgettable of the trio, only because Glass was easy to remember because I didnt care for it much.

1 Like

My play by post group which I thought was going better has just had one kick another from the discord server because they both apparently can’t stand each other and take everything the other says as a dig. They’re both incredibly passive aggressive and just…just no chill.

It’s just an online, slow paced DnD game. It ain’t that serious to be blowing up at each other over. And now as DM there’s a social expectation that I’m going to play mediator or whatever when all I wanna do is :zzz: through it all.

I don’t know their ages, maybe they’re both teenagers or something I do not care to know, but god damn, just like…stop being babies.

2 Likes

Just so much more they could’ve done better with Glass.

Spoilers for Glass

I also feel they didn’t need to kill off all 3, James McAvoy kind of had to die because of the nature of The Beast and how it wouldn’t stop killing whereas Samuel L. Jackson (as the “brain”) could’ve easily have slipped into the shadows to continue trying to make Super Heroes.

On the other hand most super hero movies have all their villians die, so not too much of a loss.

But did they really need to do Bruce Willis like that?

This is also from somebody who just preferred The Horde to Mr. Glass, but that’s probably because i liked Split more than Unbreakable.

1 Like

I did end up playing mediator.

How’d it go? Are they tolerating eachother at least?

Tolerating is a very light word and it still might be too strong. I’d settle for “actively ignoring each other OOC” honestly.

I so wanna watch the other two. Only seen Split. But I’m lazy.

I’m back from my forum vacay. I learned nothing and I will not correct my behaviour

10 Likes

That’s my boy.

4 Likes

What did you get vacayed for?

For calling an OOCer who was keenly talking about Goldshire an albanian truck driver.

4 Likes

Actually sad, vacation should have been a permanent one.

Or people can just keep their opinions to themselves when it crosses the line on said forum rules.

A lot could be said about opinions and keeping them to oneself.

It’s fine until it breaks rules and is negative about someone really. Honestly, it gets us nowhere to insult others.

https://pics.me.me/come-gumshoe-thats-my-endearing-character-trait-me-irl-13406739.png

3 Likes

So, I haven’t really played the game much this expac. Can you get other things than like 40 pairs of bracers from the N’zoth assault chests, or did I simply get RNG’d again?

You’ve been hit by the heavy RNG there.

Well, the good news: My weekly chest gave ilvl 470 boots with infinite star.

Bad news: Corruptionlevel over 50 :frowning:

2 Likes

Welcome back, my favourite Vulpera.