Pet Peeve: Wrath

Least we agree on something.

ye you agree that you care

perhaps, but it certainly gets people who i do not want to talk to stop posting at me.

1 Like

A walking example of what happens when you internalise the lesson of ‘don’t take criticism to heart’ and it becomes harmful when you think that people saying “hey why did you commission and keep art of your character in full uniform in front of a death camp” or “hey why did and do you support the actions of a blog which has verifiably doxxed people, even after this has been pointed out to you”

or “hey remember that time you recklessly posted triggering material re suicide”

as people ‘whingeing’

4 Likes

walks around with the band and openly doesn’t care whether there’s a point or not. :badger: :compass:

Ah, so that’s how it spelled.

why are you still here when it is patently clear that your presence in this community is either neutral or actively harmful

Nobody has to reply to me and I’m not doing anything harmful?

Oh hell people do enjoy twisting things

I was the person who dealt with that; are you trying to claim that I am lying about my own experience or what’s your angle here

3 Likes

I meant to quote the whole thing but this is along the lines of

me: I need help cause someone is threatening this topic.
people rage at me for posting that
people who have posted it before were fine to mention it (even three or so days prior)
We already did go over this topic before though but… as mentioned, people won’t even let me forget that I used to role play in stormwind lol

Silence whitey

3 Likes

Maybe Stonetower didn’t see the guys who posted it 3 days prior?

Not everybody spends every waking hour on the forums.

Probably not but I got what felt like the whole forum on my bum for it. Favouritism :frowning:

Nah, it’s just the pcu bois trying too hard to get attention as they prey on the forums.

woman with 0 self-awareness and constantly spineless attitude gets way more attention than she deserves

1 Like

Usually it appears so but certain topics are sensitive to some. I wouldn’t joke / make light about something like that if I were them and I doubt they’d stoop that low.

My Hearthstone peeve of the day is that Elise the Enlightened is such a niche card. She has awesome card art and entrance sound that I’d listen to over and over.

[League of Explorers theme plays] “Need a hand, explorer?”

The previous two versions of Elise were a good fit for pretty much any control deck, and since I enjoy control decks, I played them both when they were in Standard. But Elise the Enlightened… eh. I suspect I’d find her effect situational and kind of awkward to use, and does anyone even play Highlander Druid these days, anyway?

2 Likes

Elise was a very cool character, but they downplayed her into just being “the pretty girl” in both appearance/looks and character slightly in her later appearances.

Man, I haven’t even given hearthstone a second thought since blitzchung and my life feels no poorer for that