Pet peeves: The return (Part 1)

My face when I saw this.

https://imgur.com/E6uX70n

https://imgur.com/a/C7VnryE

Yay! Now I can transmog without burning all my prisms

3 Likes

People who complain about other people doing your job wrong but also refuse to do your job or explain how you want it done: why.

Just go away. Leave.

2 Likes

My carpentry is higher then my archery, yes i’m the falafel that makes ladders so we can punch you in the face.

My peeve is not having trust level 3 and not even knowing which specific requirements I’m missing.

Probably read 50% of the whole forums (gen, pvp etc.) for… 100 days?

Must have visited at least 50% of last 100 days
Must have replied to at least 10 different topics
Of topics created in the last 100 days, must have viewed 500 topics
Of posts created in the last 100 days, must have read 20,000 posts (both starting posts and replies)
Must have received 20 likes, and given 30 likes.
Must not have received more than 5 spam or offensive flags (with unique posts and unique users for each, confirmed by a moderator)
Must not have been suspended (including forum suspensions or in-game account actions of any Blizzard game)

From;

Using a raw broadsword until I can get Anri’s (which i won’t get until after pontiff because I want to do Yuria’s quest)

Man, it with gold pine resin destroyed Vordt before he’d even finished transitioning into his 2nd phase.

try a cooked broadsword.

No.

That’d do less damage.

Peeve; the hammer-walnut method GW is taking with fan content and animations has already seen people starting to leave/shut down what they’re doing.

I despise the lack of any detail with the ‘all or nothing’ approach. I realise I know next to nothing about copyright, IP law and licencing but surely to goodness someone with a few more braincells than me could come up with a licence that basically boiled down to “You obviously have to handle your own creation, workflow, blah blah but, so long as we have final oversight for lore and IP and presentation reasons (i.e. not making stuff -phobic or plain offensive to real people) then you have our Ok”.

Could even call it something neat and geeky like the “Rogue Trader Charter” or something.
No ethical consumption under etc etc… -sigh-

1 Like

Entirely over hypothetical situations, lol

the warhammer fanbase and blowing things way out of proportion to the point of taking extreme actions, name a more iconic duo

7 Likes

honestly sounds great to me i hope they keep at it

While I agree with Adelais that the Warhammer fandom can err back and forth between ‘not caring about anything’ and ‘apocalyptic rage about basically nothing’, I do feel this is straying closer to something to actually be aware of and, really, mildly concerned about rather than not.

It just seems really weird to not only stifle creative stuff but also stuff that basically acts as free advertising. The other concern is ‘how far does it end up reaching’, i.e. will it get to the point where only official reviews of stuff are allowed? Maybe a little hyperbolic, but at the same time the ongoing stuff at the moment only highlights what we already knew; never trust Companies explicitly.

1 Like

but Kaytlinne, they post memes and banter with each other on twitter. they’re just like us

1 Like

How Do You Do, Fellow Kids.gif

1 Like

you have to understand that in my perfect world one can browse and post on the internet without fear of accidentally kickstarting a warhammer lore discussion where people try to prove that, no, their favourite faction is actually the grimmest AND darkest

5 Likes

My favourite part of Warhammer fans is trying to subtly work out if saying ‘man, the lore has a bunch of grandfathered in male chauvinism’ will send them into an apoplectic rage about how if women can be space marines then the entire galaxy would collapse

Did I say favourite, I meant the worst

6 Likes

Yeah I also think about these things all the time bro it do be messed up :weary:

3 Likes

Terminally online . Jpeg

3 Likes