Pet peeves: The return (Part 1)

Ahh weird gimmick runs ok that explains it

Reminds me that i need to make a build compatible with the brothers’ fused sword sometime

Also i started a dex build the other day and how do people unironically enjoy dex weapons

Just trying to get my weapon of choice early as possible, which is going to involve some cheese.

I mean, fair, honestly. At least that’s taking some responsibility.

Goblin/kobold/other ‘Small’ humanoid “mascots” is a trope I want to see die hard. Whenever I see a story about it I just think to myself if they’d do the same thing if the goblin was an orc or a bugbear (hell even a halfling probably doesn’t get the same response honestly). The answer is almost always no.

“The goblin stays with you exactly long enough to wait until you fall asleep, whereupon they take a sack full of your rations, shank your watchperson in the ankle, set your tents on fire and run away.”

7 Likes

Kind of wish there was more character slots on the DS games.

So many paired weapons I’m not using in 3 because no room.

Croe sit down on the sofa here, we need to talk about your altaholism

2 Likes

yeah you can’t just make a different character for every weapon

ALL str weapons are equal in the eyes of god my dedicated str character

I have a dedicated strength character, she uses a Spiked Mace.

But you pancake with one strength weapon, you pancake with them all.

My alts are a shield.

Your mother and I are worried sick

[the camera pans over to Elly eating a sandwich]

1 Like

it’s a good sandwich!!!

1 Like

i dunno pancaking with the Greatsword is an eye-opening experience after pancaking with the greathammer

namely in that the greatsword is unreasonably superior in every way? ? ? ? ?? ?

Midir is just one big, malignant, broken hitbox that sucks to fight against so I always use pestilent mist and turn his own broken implementation against him.

1 Like

yeah honestly he breaks the boundary between challenging and :cow: :poop:

insane camera, wonky hitboxes, huge damage dealer while also being the largest damage sponge in the game, nonstop attacks/tantrums

it’s just not even fun to fight him

1 Like

(Kind of awkward since both my parents have passed on, but okay)

Greatsword or Ultra greatsword?

I don’t mind greatswords, my favourite greatsword is Flamberge but that’s a quality weapon rather than a strength one.

So much Midir hate.

i actually like him.

Oh come on game!

First Doris kill and she drops a Spiked Mace.

EDIT: Dark Souls 3 loves to mock me.

the Ultra Greatsword that is simply called Greatsword

the biggun

NGl, don’t really like UGS, too slow for my taste

Granted I’ve only played with the Zweihander and the Astora greatsword, but still.

yeah i need to keep a str based straight sword on the ready too for faster bosses/particularly dodge-happy players but there’s a satisfaction to be found in charged heavies doing about 1400 damage that you won’t really find in most other weapon types

what’s your favourite straight sword?