Pet peeves: The return (Part 1)

I have no idea what that sounds like but do it, do it do it do it.

Oh and we also found [BIG SPOILER] but that was less important. You will figure out what the spoilers are as you get further into the campaign

Iā€™m not sure whatā€™s most funā€¦ The voice and speech mannerisms not befitting the character AT ALL or Akamitoā€™s DM using it to voice a dog.

1 Like

both for sure

edit: i miss moenbryda every single day

idk i never really get attached/feel much about characters that were added literally just to be killed off

just want her back so urianger can be happy again (or he can marry me either one)

heā€™s married to thancred

i would agree if he hadnā€™t made a weirdly accurate doll of her that specifically points out how no one knows what he did with it

she wasnā€™t around for his glow up in shadowbringers and that makes me sad

also controversial opinion but iā€™d have taken her over krile as a new scion any day of the week

no i love krile too sorry

1 Like

idk i didnā€™t like either much at first but whereas 1 was added just to perish the other has become somewhat of a neat character to have around and itā€™s nice for thancred that thereā€™s more midgets around so he can feel at home

iā€™m warming to krile. if only because estinien is terrified of her

damn. poor thancred

1 Like

Did the King Thordan trial, then and went and prepped cat food, letting the credits role.

Come back just in time for the end of credits cutscene.

More FFXIV peeves:

• Peloton has a way too flashy animation for an ability that youā€™re likely to recast every 30 seconds when crossing large distances. A speed boost that blanks out half the screen? Thereā€™s such a thing as usability.
  • Sometimes there are invisible walls preventing jumps low enough that you should be able to make them, all because the area designers decided you shouldnā€™t be able to access that location that way. The implicit ā€œrulesā€ arenā€™t clear. For example, sometimes you can scale a cliff only to be unable to complete the very last jump to the flat area at the top, because apparently youā€™re supposed to run the long way around it.
1 Like

Yeah thatā€™s kind of the whole game tbh. Spell effects are over the top and sometimes too much even for me. I recommend going into the setting and turning off spell effects for other players before you get into any higher level group content, lest you want your retina to burn.

1 Like

Wew, I have now finished the entire Shadowbringers story. I rate it extremely good/10.

Peeve though: I still love Elezen - theyā€™re the coolest race imo - itā€™s very hard to make one look especially cool, regardless of class

2 Likes

Peopleā€™s senses of cool differ. The game has no shortage of cool-looking gear, and Iā€™ve assembled a glamour plate for my elezen archer that I personally find cool (and also fabulous).

1 Like

I like my current glamour (for a level 80 dragoon), but I broadly think they donā€™t rock outfits as well as others

Itā€™s the neck, itā€™s a little too long, makes things seem a bit off. But I am forever obligated to play elves. Did it in lotro, did it here, did it in eso, do it in ff and Iā€™ll do it forever.

3 Likes

Lotion elves are the best elves.