Pet peeves: The return (Part 1)

/w me on Yvayne Silverlight if you want another inv to the CWLS.

It wonā€™t let me make an alt on Omega :expressionless:

https://media1.tenor.com/images/f41d9486f5d01fb744c061bfaacf2c6c/tenor.gif?itemid=4624104

3 Likes

Not that Iā€™m planning on it in the near future, but is a there a function to server change?

Have to do it a bit later then, serverā€™s full (again)

There is, you can mass move alts too, so i could move all 7 alts off of Omega for the same price as moving one (provided they all go to the same server)

there is yeah its on the mogstation under ā€œOther servicesā€ next to account services

And would it allow me to move from one data center to another?

Yep

I moved from the Data centre that has Zodiark on it to Omega.

Intriguing. If I ever plan on RPing in the game, Iā€™ll consider yeeting myself over to Omega.

2 Likes

Make an alt and come join in?

2 Likes

I donā€™t feel like FF14 is very good for alt-making as far as my enjoyment goes, and I donā€™t actually plan to RP in the game in the near future

Was just checking if the option is there at all

How much does it cost? Just curious.

Not much more than a tenner I think

I mean, you donā€™t have to level far and thereā€™s plenty of good looking level 1 glams to make a decent looking character.

1 Like

12 quid

Nyyrk, even then I shouldnā€™t. Iā€™m only 50, I donā€™t think it will take too long to scramble back up to that. Maybe.

Depends.

Are you in ishgard yet?

EDIT: Asking because trying to determine if youā€™re over The Wall yet, because if you are, I wouldnā€™t wish doing it all over AGAIN on anybody.

1 Like

(chants spookily) One of us, one of usā€¦

elezen gang gang