Pet peeves: The return (Part 1)

There are plenty of coomers in ffxiv. I think I’ve ran into them only once out in the open world. They usually stick to their houses from what I can tell.

1 Like

Okay. More open world random mischief for me.

So days of heat are suddenly being switched out for short, fast, heavy rainfall around where I live…

We’re truly going for a tropical climate, are we?

In siberia, then the oceans warm too much and the streams turn, giving scandinavia and britain that moscow winter chill instead and certain people will argue the climate stuff is all a librul hoax because it’s snowing while the sahara creeps into turkey.

Here’s hoping the methane from the thawing taiga and the ocean floor doesn’t render the atmosphere unbreathable too quickly.

2 Likes

Not loving the theme of this new expansion tbh

9 Likes

Can’t believe mother earth is going to BRRRRRAAAAP us into submission.

Counterpoint: if it does, we’ll have to suffer less. :sunglasses:

Probably just larger creatures. Mammals like hominids. Bacterial life might be fine.

Now is the hour of the Tardigrade, friends

[water bear noises intensify]

1 Like

you are genuinely cursed

5 Likes

Killed Sister Friede.

Yep.

Still despise that fight.

1 Like

Nyahaha…

https://i.imgur.com/AiC2mfu_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

Hey atleast they’re now finding tons of well-preserved remains of prehistoric animals, so atleast this expansion might come with some Jurassic Park content.

No one likes Gaia
also what the hell is up with her lips she looks so incredibly dumb

exactly my man, Warrior just has infinite BDE

hahaha do you really think the warrior-class specific Legion questline acknowledged the existence of/shed any light at all on Warriors?

Why? I can’t say I have ever not cleared it in 1 try (except when assisting others but u know how that goes)

no but i just kinda assumed it would (since why wouldn’t it???) so i already panned it before hearing anything of it

odyn does not exist in my headcanon shut up lavabeard man lost ur eye big man huh ? ?? ? ? ??

Also there’s no clear “end” to her attack pattern, she just goes into the next combo with no break.

Also way too many healthbar resets.

its tiring and boring.

It’s a cry for help

u fool

nah there is just straight up nothing basically the PC gets acknowledged as being good at combat and from there on it’s a story of odyn trying (and failing) to not suck for once in his life

you pick up some magic swords but it’s never clarified what makes them magical in any significant way

Only two, really. I liked the changeup.

I agree that she’s too fast for the dark souls gameplay but have never really struggled with this because she is almost as easy to backstab as the abyss watchers so she spends most of the time getting owned anyway

Just looks like someone’s original character do not steal innit

I Gnaw cheese her, its the one spell she rarely dodges.

Just stand far back and spam it.