Pet peeves: The return (Part 1)

laughs in 1mil on crafting alt

A while back I was nearly at 5mil, but then I lost interest in money-making and it dropped very quickly.

gil exists to buy levels in crafting jobs
Iā€™m not going to gather materials like a pleb!!!

Iā€™m saving it for an actual house in Thavnair (Iā€™m hoping they do a restoration project there)

So its currently sitting on my retainer.

actually it exists for me to play barbie doll with my character some more

iā€™m hoping to have a house in ishgard - or at least worm my way into the good graces of someone whoā€™ll let me have a room in theirs

Where the public RP at? Alliance, mind you. And donā€™t say Stormwind.

I do sporadically have an urge to find some RP, but wouldnā€™t be able to actually commit to joining a guild for it anymore.

I ask here because it seems like this thread is haunted by the ghost of ADGCT. Itā€™s been a while.

Also saving up for an apartment on my other au ra, sheā€™s nearly there though, soon she can dye her bird purple.

boy do i have bad news for you because itā€™s stormwind

what is adgct

Argent Dawn General Chat Thread

2 Likes

:angry:

A faded memory of a distant past that you arenā€™t sure ever existed

Weā€™re all grumps so the peeve thread became the general discussion, slowly assimilating it fully.

Mood.

2 Likes

Itā€™s still a week away from payday.

And 5 weeks away from Wrath of the Righteous.

More like Northern Sweden and probably Norway.
Coldest we had in Denmark was -15ish and that was due to windy weather.

Unironically I would love some of that moscow winter chill

The whole peninsular region will get much colder. The question is how we deal with it. -40 is nothing to scoff at.

Ah in the sense of long-run, I misunderstood it as ā€œalready happendedā€.
-40s nothing to sneeze at, I remember people having issues when we just had -20 or so not to mention the inevitable snowfall that Norway and Sweden in particular will experience that closes of whole roads and even towns.

just finished another run in Fire Emblem Three houses. i was hesitant to do Azure Moon after doing Crimson Flower and Verdant Wind first. while I dont think it was -bad-, it just wasnt my favourite path compared to the others considering its just Dimitriā€™s haterection from his pov. dont think iā€™ll bother with silver snow tbh. might just do a final crimson flower run

In fairness, southern sweden gets panic disaster headlines of ā€œtraffic chaosā€ and closed roads from 5cm of snow. Meanwhile Iā€™m up to my waist in the stuff laughing at the southrons.

Presumably the people stuck in mild snowfall insisted on not switching to snow tyres until February.

2 Likes

Britain closes down when so much as one snowflake falls, it would quickly doom the UK tbh

2 Likes

Oops. Well, I suppose the people under the oleā€™ union jack can expect double servings of rich, fatty trouble for decades to come.

Yeah. Those of us with functioning braincells on the island of Old Blighty know, sadly :frowning: