2 Likes

Or:

• Age of empires
  • Advance wars
  • wii tennis
  • the NK airfryer throwing competition

Kasumi is that you?

YES!

really weird flemish revolution play from yo earlier today tbh…

It’s time to boogie down.

2 Likes

You’re free to!

I’m probably gonna be a pain myself in September talking about Pathfinder in here.

There’s gonna be a lot of groaning too. After all, what do you sink your time into when it’s not Wow? I am by no means a mono-genre player, I enjoy plenty but I can safely say that 60-70% of my gaming time has mostly been dedicated to Wow, filling in that void might be a slow and harrowing process.

Is the new dlc out?

wait you guys are playing aoe without me?

wow okay then.

Alas, no…

AOE3 DLC first in like a week and a half, I don’t think the new AOE2 one has a date confirmed yet

no i was talking about mr yo, the pro player, in a game earlier today against other pro player jordan p-please come back

Damn… oh well atleast i got AoE 4 pre-installed.

Okay but consider this. Gunbreakers are rad as HECK

https://imgur.com/pWOfqc1

1 Like

oh!!! i haven’t rly followed the open classic cup, but uh

yeah i tuned in at liereyy vs jordan so i assume yo lost and jordan was also losing pepehands

jordiii </3

im honour bound to just side with whoever is playing burgundians, i just think they’re neat

Never speak to me or my son ever again.

https://imgur.com/KljLe9y

that’s it, we’re enemies now.

my kamayuk army shall one-hit your coustilliers before they can one-shot anything freely, and mow down your slow-moving militia through spear and stone !!!

wow, i can RP even in aoe2 huh

1 Like

smiles in fully upgraded paladins 5 minutes after hitting imperial age :slight_smile:

continues smiling in kamayuks and halberdiers

do i even have to worry about anything else if you’re burgundians lol, full tech into kamayuks/halbs

oh wait no you have hcs

hcs, fu champions even if without any unique bonuses, the dreaded meme militia

luv me burgundians, their earlier access to eco upgrades + cavalier is really fun to play with tbh

kamayuks mow down everything but hcs

and even hcs are just hcs hehe, i put my kamayuks into siege rams and plow through your hc too :sunglasses:

i could even add some slingers behind, imagine getting hand cannoneers but in castle age! lol!

oneshot by coustillers hehe

getting into castle age when burgundian economy is pumping out that many scouts with barely any CA time delay…? a bold assumption…