Pet peeves: The return (Part 1)

Its just an inherent trait of the nier universe affecting reality in ff14 on contact

Pet peeve: I tried to dredge up my old Arenanet account, but there is no actual feedback on their website to see if your ticket went through or not. I have never had a stronger urge to twiddle my thumbs.

Arenanet CS is very hit or miss

One time they restored an extremely valuable item i accidentally deleted
Another time i got a month long ban for calling someone a wiseass

Not even some rando, but a friend of mine

3 Likes

i had the opposite. they under no circumstances told me would they ever restore items of certain values for anyone.

same time i got a ban overturned because some gm thought i was a dude in a pvp match yelling the n and f words at their team when the logs said i didnt touch pvp that day rofl

very hit and miss indeed

2 Likes
1 Like

The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day.

But you are not here to see it.

4 Likes

this mirrored similarity can only mean that you are my evil twin

who is to say that you are not the evil one???

good point akamito teyha’s moustache is slightly curlier than my own

DS3, my buddy, my guy.

SPOT GIVING ME SPIKED MACES!

Especially after you made me grind for an hour on the character who wanted one.

Give one to the axolotl!

look these are simply the rules, the first to accuse the other is always the good twin

idk, that sounds like something an evil twin would do to me

1 Like

Both twins are evil. There we go.

1 Like

honestly sounds more likely given how twins are perceived

So apparently the FFXIV developers said that Fantasia doesn’t exist in-universe, which I personally think is a pity. Obviously it would make the setting unrecognizable if it was just something casually sold at every corner pharmacy, but I know people who would be delighted by a setting where that kind of thing is theoretically obtainable, even if only as a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for the most stalwart of heroes (which is how it is in-game).

2 characters left to get weapons on and only one for gear.

Need my crucifix on my Dark Wraith and Anri’s straight sword and the ordained set on the final character.

I feel like that walks into the same kind of territory as polyjuice(?) potion in Harry Potter, where a lot of problems can be solved or complicated further by people just changing their shape to be another character.

I like the idea, but I still think it’s safer to be OOC.

same. imagine the kind of issue’s we’d have if someone we’re after would just pop one and vanish

the short story of tataru and krile chasing estinien through kugane would be a lot shorter if estinien bartered for a potion and ended up a lalafell

or longer if hancock is to be beleived about tataru…

That would depend if your aether signiture changed with the potion, no?