Pet peeves: The return (Part 1)

I fully agree

2 Likes

Loyalists can’t let dissent take root after all.

1 Like

It should be illegal to make tiny cute things and then make horrible things happen to them.

me, yelling at the screen of a kobold crying: c’mooon he’s just a little guy. he’s just a tiny little guy c’mon

2 Likes

he didn’t even drop good items :sob:

4 Likes

Wowhead comments are an absolute cesspool and should be disabled in general.

4 Likes

Didn’t stop me from handing our at-the-time-goblin my bow and 4 arrows to deal with a pack of them in the D&D campaign we finished :^)

why aren’t FF goblins playable they’re basically skaven except more adorable this is a hate crime

Can only agree.

2 Likes

I don’t know, to me it was an “oh no
 Anyway” moment, more than anything. Just didn’t feel like much of a downer moment, maybe because I wasn’t trying to immerse myself at the time (I generally find it impossible to immerse myself in mmos outside of rp).

I live in France, yes.

2 Likes

J’adore les baguettes :kissing::ok_hand:

2 Likes

Peeve: While looking at wow videos in a browser that didn’t have adblock installed I saw gorram ads for third party boosting services. Brazenly, out in the open. in your face advertizing for level boosts, gear boosts, raid clears and PVP rating. For real money, yes.

1 Like

the people who ban them are busy cube crawling I guess

Nah they were layed off quite a few months ago.

3 Likes

I’m reminded of Anduin’s HotS line:

“There will be peace, one day. At least I think there will
 How many WoW expansions are left again? Oh? Oh! Oh
 Well
 well, then.”

Cease these dastardly shenanigans of yours.

Bye McAfee, you won’t be missed (had a month free trial)

2 Likes

See it is understandable that you think this but a somewhat recent lore reveal has actually made it known that they’re british

“Ashen one, is this what you want? To put out the first flame?”

“Bruh, I’ve been running around dressed as a Dark Wraith since I got all the gear, what do you think?”