Pet peeves: The return (Part 1)

Putting out the first flame is the good ending actually

1 Like

It is!

The eternal cycle fan vs the darkness enjoyer tbh

1 Like

In the Firekeeper’s vision, she sees little flames in the distance.

Which i always interpreted as humanity surviving.

So you know, who WANTS to repeat this never ending cycle?

2 Likes

Peeve: Blizzard’s one-time passwords are only compatible with their proprietary Battle.net Authenticator mobile app.

This only became a peeve in hindsight after I discovered a certain other MMO whose one-time passwords are based on an open standard and are compatible with any third-party authenticator app, both mobile and desktop.

Humanity was always of the dark, only the gods and what they’ve wrought need the flame

1 Like

Yep.

the gods also fear humanity hence why they get the mortals to sacrifice themselves to the flame.

1 Like

I mean yeah that but alsp a special someone in ds1 killed all the gods except for one that gets vored 2 games later so truthfully the cycle’s just kind of been getting repeated for the memes

1 Like

The one who gets vored is the one who sends you on the quest (using an illusion of his sister) in DS1 anyway.

1 Like

Justice = served, thank you papa aldrich

1 Like

Yes
but also: I like Gwyndolin : (

I want playable Skaven
in pretty much everything
just hand me the rat :rat: plzthank

3 Likes

Just your daily reminder you should have ZERO sympathy for Gwyn when you give him the beat down in DS1, it’s his fault the world is so damaged and broken.

:triumph::triumph::triumph:

1 Like

you are now a normal rat

Since I switched my main from dragoon to samurai I’ve been trying to get to grips with the rotation and when to use what abilities.

There’s a lot going on and I kind of want to just switch back to my nice and cosy dragoon.

Same

I have zero sympathy for him anyway, he’s a complete donkey’s backside to his children too.

2 Likes

that said you SHOULD have sympathy for the soul of cinder because in many ways it is like you, noble men and women taken in by divine deception

3 Likes

Oh yeah, Soul of Cinder is a mercy kill before i put that damned flame out.

(until somebody ELSE lights it again so help me)

how do i become machinist and when do i get my first train as one?

accessible in the Heavensward expansion, in the western corner of the Foundation area of Ishgard

they do not have trains sadly

1 Like

thanks