Pet peeves: The return (Part 3)

No, shadows are on medium too.

Aack, got to cheese Greyoll another 10 times because I restarted the actual Bloodborne character (because Nepheli wasnā€™t anywhere to be found and I either need the 2 dragon smithing stones or to make her a puppet).

But since I restarted, I decided to boost my stats so Iā€™m not floundering for END on a character who has the audacity to use both Ghizaā€™s Pizza Cutter and the Jar Cannon.

Unfortunately, thatā€™s a lot of stats.

1 Like

Laughs in finally having a good desktop for once after years of suffering.

Congrats!

Hope it works out!

1 Like

Peeve: the prestige system for co-op commanders in StarCraft 2 is stinky. So when you hit max level you can reset your progress and get a prestige talent which changes how the Commander plays. Good idea so far

Trouble is that for a lot of the commanders you have to prestige three times to get the actually cool talents rather than being able to choose, which means that to get the one I want I have to level from 1-15, a process that takes a decent while, four times

Let me bring down the Death Fleet you cowards

2 Likes

1 Like

I just sat and analyzed the Scourge Dog model (Precious etc). I am saddened and horrified.

First, of course, it is a stitched together mess of a doggo.
Second, it only has half a lower jaw.
Third, its lower front legs are swollen.
Spine sticking out.
Ribs protruding.
No nose.
One eye, the red one, is half covered.

Poor baby.

1 Like

FAAABulous!!

1 Like

High Elves have the Lothern Intelligence Agency spying on every trade partner and using any means necessary to make their lessers comply with demands for global hegemony.

1 Like

ā€¦Welp, Iā€™m normally loathe to diagnose people by their writings, but this would explain a lot.

Itā€™s well-known that some of the most vocal anti-gay campaigners were revealed to have repressed homosexual feelings themselves. I wonder if something similar may be the case for at least some trans-hostile people, too. Again, Iā€™m really reluctant to speculate; Rowling is a complex person who isnā€™t reducible to some quotes taken out of context. But it smells like a textbook case of self-denial.

There is something to be said about stubborn opponents of X thing
quite often as it turns out, they are projecting, which usually bites them when they are found out.

Last of Us Part 1 comes with a whole suite of gameplay and video/audio tweaks that you can make to make it more accessible and better to play for your specific needs.

Frustratingly though it doesnā€™t include an option to change Troy Bakerā€™s VO to someone else. So not quite exhaustive enough in terms of accessibility options.

2 Likes

i challenge you then to play a human in GW2 or a breton, redguard, orc, altmer, bosmer or khajiit in eso

if you think LoU 1 is bad for avoiding having to listen too himā€¦

you fool, you not not what you do.

i was trained in your jedi arts by count dooku

you not not what you do!!

2 Likes

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

i canā€™t believe it

I can not not believe it as well!

I canā€™t not it either

Looking up opening hours for tiny shops online can be so wild
12 weeks ago this shop updated itā€™s opening hours and according to that next opening time is tomorrow at 10am
but thereā€™s also user suggested opening hours saying itā€™s open every work day 15:00-20:00
and Iā€™ve been told to try calling today
around 1pm
I have so many questions

Edit: simply called now, got someone on the phone
Iā€™ll simply stop asking for times that make sense and brute force it from now on

Et tu, Brute?

1 Like