Pet peeves: The return (Part 3)

It’s free for a month if you haven’t used it in 12 months.

1 Like

That she does, that she does…

Thank you, I may just make use of it once the full series is out!

Fetching a pizza then off to watch Rings of Power. I hope its good…

ok im 4 minutes in and i must say

god damn the world looks pretty

1 Like

Those blankets do that.

Apparently the forum decides to check which post/threads you’ve read by character instead of account.

Unrelated:
https://www.theguardian.com/business/2022/sep/01/uk-watchdog-raises-concerns-over-microsoft-buyout-of-activision-blizzard

Doubt much will come of it but it’s news.

The Runecarver needs locking up again after what he did to the Helm of Domination. I feel like I’ve been made privy/accessory to a crime after watching that cutscene. :sob:

5 Likes

This when he turned it into the burger king crown?

3 Likes

Yes! :skull:

It looks like a green helm you’d get from a generic quest! Absolute beggar’s belief someone thought that was an acceptable replacement, lmao.

2 Likes

It really does. The production values are amazing.

Watching Rings of Power episode 1, midway through. I’ll agree the world looks pretty. But so far I have the idea there’s not just much of a plot happening. The focus seems more on worldbuilding, which is important, but I’d like to know what the actualy premise is.

Some spoilery stuff

Galadriel so far seems the only one who is actually in an arc and Nori is apparently starting hers soon. I rolled my eyes at the knife ears insult. Galadriel going full anime on the troll looked really dumb.

Is it a weekly episode release?

Yes. Two episodes out now. Third episode next week. 8 episodes total in season 1.

Will check it in 6 weeks then I guess. Thanks :v:

The anime part was dumb, yes.

And yes, the first episode seems to be just setting up the world with not much of an actual plot. I’ll see how the second one holds up.

I finished my 12 episodes of stone ocean yesterday.

Also I am trapped in a restaurant. I am hooked on PlateUp. Send help pls.

The neighbours must think I’m a villain after all the screaming from a little doggo who does -not- like being gently showered after his big sister took hers like a champ.

Ah that sucks.

Used to think the housemate was murdering hers when she had to clip his nails.

Rings of Power minor spoiler

Laughed my head off at that and had to explain to my wife why.

Visions of every badly written or badly RP’d “I have Elves” all came flooding back.