Pet peeves: The return (Part 3)

Click the cog when making a post.

Click the cokeā€¦

Rings of Power Spoiler potential

Ok so! I am very pleasantly surprised. The initial doubts and fears were pretty much taken away cus the acting is just good. Disa is such a lovable character (and she has a BEARD!)

One thing that just really does not sit well with me is elves with short hairā€¦
The occasional one? Sure. But thereā€™s been more short haired elves than long haired ones.

2 Likes

Yes, your trust level is character specific. All the more reason to not post on a different one than the forum face.

Having more than the steam launcher be mandatory should have died with games for windows live. Demanding an additonal account should force you to take the black and have your corporate fiefdom dismembered in favour of better stewards.

Until you get beta access when it becomes account wide.

I donā€™t understand why people keep interacting with somebody who will just dig in and push back harder every single gorram time they are called out on something.

People, some skulls are just too thick no matter how much you try getting through.

When the cat starts mewing complete sentences.

Maybe the short hair was more chique thousands of years ago? :joy:

8 Likes

Watched the first episode of Rings of Power and was pleasantly surprised. You can see where all the money went, the sets and costumes are beautiful and detailed.

Elrond has the most powerful chin I have ever seen.

1 Like

Is it more powerful than Varianā€™s chin?

Rings of Power

I love Disa to much. Exactly how I imagined dwarf women to be. And I pointed out when the first pictures came out that she did have a chin beard, but people didnā€™t believe me :pensive:

I ordered books, just so you know.

1 Like

What books, precious :eye:

1 Like

I give u 3 guesses!

1 Like

Grishaverse

2 Likes

You did it! :tada:

1 Like

The fandom growsā€¦

Which books are you starting off with? The Six of Crows spinoff or the main trilogy?

1 Like

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/653602544630628366/1015642100638941354/unknown.png
Warming up with Eileen the Crow

Six of Crows
Also Iā€™m supposed to tell you from my bookshop friend that she also likes the books

7 Likes

Your bookshop friend has fine taste.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/454363719519043598/1015644536573263922/unknown.png

I await with anticipation to hear your thoughts on the various ships

1 Like

My kalimba arrived. Itā€™s pretty and it sounds good. Seems like Iā€™ll need to grow my nails a tad longer though.

3 Likes