Pet peeves: The return (Part 3)

Good hoonting to you.

2 Likes

He sleeps.

7 Likes

My journey with Dragon Age is finally at an end. The stakes are pretty high for the next game huh?

4 Likes

He scratch.

5 Likes

They are. They’ve been pretty high for every game except the second though really.

This feels a lot higher though. A mage rebellion feels pretty low key compared to an elven Ascian.

DA1 had the blight which, because we fixed it really fast wasn’t so big of a deal, but the last one went on for about a decade and wiped out at a country or two (and killed all the gryphons (kinda, read the book)). It was definitely world-ending threatlevel.

I gotta be honest, I don’t really remember what Corypheus goals were in DAI exactly. Become a god? I think? That was probably bad news if it happened.

And yeah, now we’ve got a dumb elf trying to tear reality apart. Or stitch it back together, depending on your perspective. Both, kinda.

I’m talking more stakes going from one game to the next

Next one has the potential to make or break the :egg:

Did you like the Trespasser soundtrack? Got some of my favourite music pieces in DA:I
Also, what did you do with dragon? :eyes:

2 Likes

Tresspasser had some really great, emotive music. That last boss fight was really intense and well executed.

I let the dragon go. But it took me ages to work out how.

3 Likes

See Thalmor. Elves Beak the World case #62

The stuff blocking the rings is the strongest boss in every first playthrough.
Good on setting her free, we befriend dragons here
Oh and what did you do with the Inquisition at the end?

For major choices, I chose to try and redeem Solas and disband the inquisition.

Both of them had me deliberating for a really long time. More than any other in the game I think

2 Likes

Shame!

(killed Varré for a 2nd bouquet finally, always gonna feel shame when doing it though)

2 Likes

For the last time, lady. We don’t want your damn roses!

1 Like

They are funeral roses, for Varré, because i killed him for the 2nd one.

Dragon Age introducing a mythical creature by having it be a prominent heraldry of your order and stories of beautiful charges and then going ‘also they’re all dead lmao get rekt’ was certainly a creative choice

2 Likes

Ah but you see, Bioware’s making the mother of all omulettes here Blythan. They can’t fret over every egg.

No worries
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/653602544630628366/1015690051000217620/unknown.png
Just a flesh wound.

Well you only really have to fret over that one egg, 
 maybe. Watched some theory videos based on the recent book and the trailers.
And I do wonder how Solas likes his omelettes.

3 Likes

IDk why I do it to myself but I actually listen to him die every fricking time.

1 Like